An eviction notice is a document given either by the landlord or the owner of the property to a tenant who is already evicted or is already not allowed to use the space that he or she is currently renting. There are a lot of reasons on why an eviction notice has to be given which may involve the character of the tenant, the kind of usage being practiced by the tenant to the space that he or she is renting, and the feedback of the landlord and other people about the misconducts of the tenant.
We can give you samples of eviction notice templates should you want to know information about the items that are included in this kind of notice. Other than our eviction notice templates, we can also provide you with various Notice Template samples usable for different processes and reasons why a notice has to be given.
Printable Eviction Notice to Tenant
Printable 30 Day Eviction Notice
Printable Landlord Eviction Notice
Inclusions of an Eviction Notice to Tenant
Though there are a lot of reasons why an eviction notice may be sent to a tenant, the items that are within the eviction notice document are almost the same aside from the reason for eviction. A basic eviction notice to tenant includes the following information:
- The name of the tenant
- The location of the property being rented by the tenant
- The provisions of the tenant agreement that the tenant has violated
- The notice to vacate
- The date that the tenant should vacate the property
- The owner of the property
- The name of the landlord of the tenant
- The reason for the eviction notice
- The process that the tenant may do to avoid the eviction
Printable Eviction Notice to Quit
Printable Baby Eviction Notice Template
Printable Legal Eviction Notice Template
Printable Eviction Notice for Unpaid Rent
Printable Eviction Notice for Roommate
Guidelines in Creating an Eviction Notice
If you will be writing an eviction notice to be given to a tenant who was unable to follow all the agreements of tenancy or who has violated a regulation, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Let the tenant know that he or she has the right to reject the eviction notice especially if he or she can immediately correct the reason for the notice of eviction.
- If you want your eviction notice to be considered as a legal document, assure that all the requirements that are needed by the law governing body in your country is present in the document.
- List all the items that have been the reason for the eviction notice and assure that all the information that you will write in the eviction notice are accurate and are from valid sources.
- You may follow the thirty-day eviction notice before the formal implementation of the effectiveness of the eviction or it may depend on the number of days that you have stated in the initial tenancy agreement signed by the tenant.
Other than our samples of eviction notice templates, you may also be interested to browse through our downloadable Eviction Template samples for additional references regarding different kinds of eviction and the items that are listed in the document to be given to an individual or a group who will be evicted from a particular transaction.