Regardless of what items or products people purchased, receipts are always part of the whole picture. One example of a receipt that we encounter on a regular basis is a purchase receipt. This is made when a person accepts materials from a supplier and serves as a proof given to customers as a record of their purchase.
Making a presentable receipt can be challenging. Keep in mind that your receipt also serves as the mirror of your retail business. Here, we offer presentable and well-made purchase receipts ideal as reference or for direct use. Check out below for more purchase format samples.
Sale Purchase Receipt Template
Oil Purchase Receipt
How to Resend a Purchase Receipt?
Generally, the receipt is the only way for your customer to keep a record of purchased items. If they lose it or if it (e-receipt) got lost in the Cloud, it’s likely that service providers will hear them asking for a new copy. Below are easy steps on how to resend it to them.
- In the “Payment History” on the list of payments, click on the customer’s email address.
- Get the link for the receipt.
- Click on the “View Order Details” on the “Edit” tab, and you will see the “Update Payment” box in the top right area.
- Here, you will find a button labeled “Resend Receipt”. This will have the download link that was on the original copy.
- If in case you want to get the proper download link to a client, you might want to make a page with the “Purchase History” short code on it.
- If a customer has an account on your website, they will be able to log in. Hence, they will see all items that were purchased and download them if they want.
Goods Purchase Order Receipt
Purchase Card Receipt
Cancelling a Posted Purchase Receipt in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
If in case you have made a mistake for your posted purchase receipt, that is, if you have purchased order with the wrong number of items and posted it as received instead. Here are the steps on how to cancel the posting.
- You need to enter “Posted Purchase Receipts” in the search box. Choose the related link.
- You can open the posted receipt that you want to cancel.
- Choose the posted receipt line that needs to be cancelled.
- On the “Lines FasTab”, choose “Functions”, and then select the “Undo Receipt” option.
- There will be a corrective line that will be inserted under the receipt line being selected.
- In case the quantity was received in a purchase receipt, then a corrective line will be inserted in the posted purchase receipt.
- The area where Quantity Received and Qty. Rcd. Not Invoiced fields are required, the related purchase order are always set to a zero value.
Mistakes do happen, so it is necessary to have an immediate resolution. However, when talking about receipt templates, we’ve got you covered. You might want to see our Payment Receipt Templates for future use.