An activity report includes the results of an activity which may start from the planning processes that are applied in a specific program up to its implementation and completion. The discussion that is within the activity report may be used for the next activities’ development and a subject for other activity comparisons that are based on effectiveness and efficiency.
This post is a curation of various activity report templates that you may use as guides in creating the activity report that is applicable in the activity that you will organize, host, and/or assess. You may browse through our samples of report format and summary report templates on our website for additional references.
Weekly Report in PDF
Free Daily Report
Formal Brokerage Activity
Blank Suspicious Activity Report
Sales Report in PDF
What Is an Activity Report?
An activity report is a work plan that can be customized depending on the needs of the person or group who will use it. An activity report can be any of the following:
- A weekly activity report is an outline of the daily activities of an entity in a week’s time. It is created to see the daily changes that affect the entire weekly operations of the entity and to identify ways on how to develop specific areas based on the results gathered.
- A daily activity report is usually used by an individual to assess whether the things that he/she has done for a day has helped him/her to achieve the goals that he/she planned to get may it be related to professional or personal undertakings.
- A cultural activity report is used by an individual who has attended a cultural event or program and would like to create an assessment of the things that have occurred during the entirety of the event.
- Sales activity reports are created by sales agents to assure that they will hit their quotas in a given period of time. More so, it can also be used in reporting to the management with regards to the current updates of the company’s sales operations.
Maintenance Report in PDF
Faculty Activity in Word
What Are the Benefits of an Activity Report?
The benefits of creating and using an activity report include the following:
- It assesses the things that have happened in a specific event, which may be the basis for identifying which items worked in terms of providing the activity’s successes.
- It records all the important things that have occurred during a particular activity which can be a great reference for the organizers.
- An Sample activity report can itemize all the areas of an activity and produce reports regarding the activity programs that are needed to be commended, changed, or removed, should a similar activity be done again.
Other than our samples of activity report templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples and templates of Inventory Reports.