Getting ready with your inspection report? Not satisfied with your report’s format? Don’t you worry. We have here an array of inspection report samples and templates for you. Writing an report is technical in nature. There are a lot of indicators and grounds to take into account. You may also see report samples.
218+ FREE REPORT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple Numbers, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Inspection Report Template
Home Inspection Report Template
Sample Inspection Report Templates
Are you someone on the lookout for a Sample Inspection Report? Then, you can check out Sample Inspection Report Templates available online. Take note of the following points if you are preparing a Site Inspection Report:
- Name of the firm handling the site project work
- Name of the site project
- Date of inspection
- Detail(s) about the inspector
- Time of inspection
- Weather condition(s)
- Inspection type (is it weekly, monthly, or yearly inspection?)
- Progress of the project work
- The other relevant things you need to inspect in the site
Having an inspection report allows you to keep track of the flow of work and identify if the project has any loopholes. They can help you fix problems and complete the project on time.
Restaurant Inspection Report Template
Bear in mind that an inspection report is likened to an assessment, examination, or survey. After such assessment template, the results will be given which will be the foundation of the report itself. Because they are crafted and documented by licensed and certified professionals, utmost formality and attention to details are needed.
Building Inspection Report Sample Template
Free Construction Daily Inspection Report Template
Free Monthly Safety Inspection Report Template
Site Inspection Report
Quality Inspection Example
Sample Initial Inspection
What Is an Inspection Report?
An inspection report refers to any document written or generated by a trained and certified professional .Some countries require them before a particular undertaking will be approved such as in food inspection and home inspection reports.
What Is a Home Inspection Report?
Investopedia defines a home inspection report as an assessment of a real property’s condition in the course of promoting its use and sale. The home inspector will comprehensively assess every part and corner of the house from the roof, electrical works, plumbing, and many more. This can help unfold hidden defects and issues that can affect the overall value of the real property.
What Does a Home Inspection Report Do?
In the course of writing the home inspection report, the inspector will outline the results of the inspection which may either be favorable or unfavorable. The standards and criteria must be met and if he or she ignores it, and it can bring about certain legal violations. In sum, the report will document the holistic condition of the real property including the needed repairs and maintenance issues.
Speaking of reports, we also have other kinds of report format templates. You can also look into our Monthly Management Reports, if ever you’re interested.
Property Inspection Report
Sample Environmental Inspection
Tips in Writing Good Inspection Reports
Writing a good inspection report is not that easy. There are standards and formats required by each country. The inspector must be knowledgeable of all the technicalities. Gathering results from the inspection is one thing. Looking for ways on how to present them in logical and systematic manner is challenge for most inspectors. Here are some tips that you may consider if you’re tasked to make inspections:
- Writing an objective and neutral report. The biases and prejudices of the inspector must be set aside. An inspection report is an objective and not a subjective report. He or she must present the facts justly and fairly.
- Logically structure your report. At the end of the day, the inspection report must be understood by the reader. Taking into account that not all readers have a technical background, the inspection report must be presented in a exact manner. For instance, you must shy away from using acronyms because not all audiences understand them.
- Make proper citations. If ever there is a need to quote certain testimonies from witnesses, ensure that you give reference to them accordingly. Preserve the integrity of their statements. Do not add or include words that are not written by them.
These are some tips that you can consider in drafting your home inspection report, periodic reports, and many more. On another note, if you’re in need of Expense Reports templates, we also have samples for you.