An event report template is used either during the event or after the execution of all the event activities. The main purpose of an event report is to list down the results of various event areas and how these areas have affected the entire event implementation. Since there are different kinds of events, the content of event reports also vary.
We can provide you with downloadable samples of different event report templates so you can have references in creating the particular event report that you are tasked to do. More so, we also have samples of Weekly Reports and Summary Report Templates that you may download for additional references.
Post Event Report
A post-event report is used for the following reasons:
- It provides information about the accuracy of the event execution in comparison to the content of the event plan.
- A post event report can be a basis for the organizers to identify the things that they need to improve on.
- Post event reports help in creating a valid assessment of the entire event and how the event has been perceived by its stakeholders.
Current Event Report
A current event report is the kind of event report that discusses the present issues being faced in a particular area of the world. Current event reports need to have the following details for it to be comprehensive:
- The scope of the current event, whether local or international
- The people involved in the current event
- The location where the event happened and its date of occurrence
- The source of the event report
Other than our samples of event report templates, you may also browse through our downloadable samples of Report Card Templates and Sample Financial Report Templates.
Event Expense Report
Other Kinds of Event Reports
Aside from those that have been mentioned above, other kinds of event reports are as follows:
- A fundraising report is used to update the stakeholders of a fundraising activity regarding the funds that has been collected during the event and where it will be used.
- A marketing report for a event is created by the marketing department of the company to identify the results of the event or program that they have organized. It states whether the marketing event is a success or not depending on the metrics for event assessment followed by the company.
- A pre-event report is used by companies to know whether an event plan can already be executed. Pre-event reports contain the discussion results that have been agreed upon by the event committee during the event planning.
- An event feedback report is written by the people who have attended the event so that they can contribute on the overall assessment of the event’s success or failure.
- An event financial report is created to identify the budget sources of the event. It also include the details of the activities where parts of the budget will be used.
Other than our samples of event report templates, our Weekly Status Report Template samples are also available for download.