Event reporting mainly involves producing a report after an event to know and calculate whether the objectives of the event were successfully met or not. An event report should also be able to identify areas for any improvement that needs to be done in the future. A report is a written statement of an event that has been witnessed.
Event Report Template
When you’ve got an event to organize, it pays to document how it went or how well it progressed by the initial plans. Having said that, a template the one above is bound to come in handy in such circumstances. We guarantee you won’t be displeased, especially with the suggestive pre-existing content, as well as the layouts and available file formats.
Post Event Report Template
So you’ve managed to put together an extraordinary event. What comes next? Before you decide to move to something else, it is best to find time for debriefing and evaluating the post-event reports. This is where the above template comes into action. Having this helps in determining what you can continue to do, as well as what you can do differently. Be assured that these weekly reports are well-made by experts, thus attaining a level of quality that would be most satisfactory.
Event Report Templates
Job Application Forms are essential for organizations at the time of hiring their employees. These forms are sent to potential employees to get to know them and to check if they are fit for the job they are interested in your organization. Take note of the following points if you are preparing a Job application form:
- Personal detail(s) of the applicants: They include applicants’ name, address and contact details
- Educational detail(s): Applicants’ study details and their area(s) of education
- Skills and Experiences: Applicants’ skills and relevant experiences for the job
- Other details related to the job
You can check out Event Report Templates for ideas to prepare an Event Report.
Event After Action Report Template
Create a document to evaluate any project or event during and after completion stages through the help of the above-mentioned template. All you would have to do is download, edit and customize it to suit your needs and requirements perfectly. With this, you can easily show the different strategies used as well as the challenges that were met and how they were resolved. Be able to benchmark such projects for other future projects and to prevent them from doing the same mistakes in the future. Get the change you want in your organization by building trust in teamwork and learning from past mistakes. Try it out now!
Free Event Report Sample
Free Event Management Report Template
Free Post Event Report Template
We provide you with different sample event report templates that can be easily downloaded and edited to suit your preferences. They can be used to help as a reference in making the perfect event report that you are needed to make. Summary report templates will definitely be of great help to you while creating reports of any kind as they will make you get a clearer picture of what to do. Download the above high-quality report form that is used after an event. This form can help determine how well an event proceeded and can be helpful in future event planning.
Post Event Report
Creating an Event Report
Firstly, mention all the necessary details of the summary, i.e, include all the 5W’s and 1H- who, what, when, where, why and how. This summarizes the whole event for you. Executive summaries are more like introductions to the event report. Report format templates will help you understand how to create the best reports as they show you how you can do so, saving you the stress of creating one from scratch.
Once you have described your summary of the event report, the next step would be to note down your objectives and goals, so that you will know what you would have to do to reach them. Jot down who the key participants in the vents are and explain what your event is mainly about. Be to the point in your report. Mention what is it that you want others to know, do not beat around the bush. Be straight to the point.
Try and give your event report some media exposure that could be of great help to you and your event company. Be sure to add good images, fonts, and texts that match the theme of your event. Do not fill your report with only images or only texts, but make it a mixture of both of them. Too much information might be a bit boring, so be wise and choose the best layout for your report.
4. Financial Information and Statistics
The next step after you have included the necessary details in the report would be the budget and any statistics of the event. This means that you need to mention the amount of money that was spent on making the event a successful one. You can make use of financial sample report templates that could be of great help and come to your rescue while creating the budget for your event. Make sure to incorporate a connection of expenditures versus actual ones and also highlighting things that worked well and the areas that need more improvement.
5. Finalize the Report
After you have executed all the steps perfectly, review your report and finalize it. You must proofread your report before you send it out, so reread it just to be sure that it does not consist of any grammatical errors, punctuations, etc. Be on time and add qualitative elements in the report sample. Also, mention the sponsors in case there are any for the event.
Current Event Report
We need to know all the current events that are happening in the world. It not only helps us know what is happening around in our surroundings, but it also keeps us ready to face that kind of situation if it were to occur within our place. This current event report template in Google Docs will help you be updated with the current event that is occurring in any part of the world and how does it affect your community directly or indirectly.
Fundraising Event Report
A fundraising event is an event that raises funds in the name of charity. In such a type of event, people can buy from a list of items and the money they buy the items with goes to charity. Fundraising events are the best way to raise charities. Report card templates can be used in creating any kind of report if needed and they are proved to be of great help.
Marketing Event Report
Marketing a certain brand in an event to raise funds or for the growth of one’s business can be called as event marketing. Trade shows are a great example of marketing events, where products and services are sold and displayed to the clients or guests.
A post-event report can be used for the following reasons:
- It gives information about the event that is useful and this way, it is easier to understand what happened in the event with the content of the event plan.
- A post-event report can be a basis for the organizers to identify the things that they need to improve on.
- Post-event reports help in creating a valid assessment of the entire event and how the event has been perceived by its stakeholders.
Current Event Report:
A current event report is the kind of event report that discusses the present issues being faced in a particular area of the world. Current event reports need to have the following details for it to be comprehensive:
- The scope of the current event, whether local or international.
- The people involved in the current event.
- The location where the event happened and its date of occurrence.
- The source of the event report.
Post Event Summary Report
Event Evaluation Report
Event Expense Report
Event Financial Report
Feedback Event Report
Other Kinds of Event Reports:
Aside from those that have been mentioned above, other kinds of event reports are as follows:
- A fundraising report is used to update the stakeholders of a fundraising activity regarding the funds that has been collected during the event and where it will be used.
- A marketing report for an event is created by the marketing department of the company to identify the results of the event or program that they have organized. It shows whether the marketing event is a success or not.
- A pre-event report is used by companies to know whether an event planner can already be executed. Pre-event reports include the discussion results which have been agreed upon by the event committee while event planning.
- An event feedback report is written by the people who have attended the event so that they can contribute to the overall assessment of the event’s success or failure.
- A financial report of the event is designed specifically to recognize the budget sources for the event. It also includes the details of the activities that were a part of the budget and how was it used for a better understanding of what happened to the expenses.
There are many report templates in Word that can be of great help to you while creating the best report for the event you are making. As Word documents are always easier to handle, you can choose the one that makes the best impact on the minds of the readers out of the lot.
1. What is an Event Report?
An event report is a document that details various aspects of an event to measure its success and to see if its objectives have been met. The event report involves gathering a lot of data regarding the number of attendees, the expenses, the revenue, and so on.
2. What is Included in an Event Report?
An event report should include the following information:
- Executive Summary of the Event
- Location and Venue
- Attendee Survey and Metrics
- Program and Speakers
- Marketing and Promotional activities
- Conclusion and Recommendations
3. How Should You Frame an Introduction for an Event Report?
When it comes to framing an introduction for an event report, you should start by explaining what the event necessitated. Present an overview of your analysis and outline key insights uncovered along with recommendations for future events.
4. What is the Format of an Event Report?
An event report should be divided into three parts, i.e., introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction should include highlights of the events along with the aim of the event report. The body should cover relevant statistics along with the analysis of the data. The conclusion should conclude the report along with recommendations.
5. What is the Importance of an Event Report?
An event report is an essential part of any event as it gives you and your client relevant insight as to how effective the event actually was. It also helps in better planning of future events.