An audit is an examination that is officially done into an individual or an organization’s financial accounts such as books, accounts, statutory records, documents, and vouchers. It usually by an independent body from the individual or organization being audited. You can instantly download and make use of our audit report templates in order to make your auditing work easier!
Quality Audit Report Template
Check if the quality system of a company is compliant to its requirements by conducting a thorough inspection with the help of our “Quality Audit Report” template that is available for download instantly on any device. It is designed to use for the auditing team so that they can carry their work by being more productive with less effort. This report template in Word also comes with well-written content that can be customized easily according to your preference. Download this template now!
Internal Quality Audit Report Template
An audit report is an important document that specifies the outcome of the examination or evaluation. By taking a look at a person’s or a business’s report forms and other financial statements, the auditor comes up a written opinion of the financial statement’s validity and reliability in a generally accepted auditing standard format.
Sample Audit Report Word Template
Printable Internal Audit Report Template
Free Internal Audit Report Template
If you are an internal auditor, then you will find this ready-made audit report template highly useful. As this sample report template is professionally formatted, you just have to customize and edit it using any file format of your choice. Download and print it out instantly anytime, anywhere!
There are other report template available on our website for your every business need, so feel free to browse through our articles, and we’re sure you’ll find what you need.
Internal Quality Audit Report Template
Supplier Quality Audit Report Template
Quality Assurance Audit Report Template
Quality System Audit Report Template
Quality Audit Summary Report Template
Different Types of Audit Reports
It is essential for individuals or businesses to keep track of their finances should they be subject to an audit. They should make sure that their bank accounts coincide with their income and expenses, their assets and liabilities are declared, and they follow government standards and body regulations. Here are the different types of the audit report that one can receive.
- Unqualified Opinion. Also called the clean opinion, this report is made when the auditor thinks that all financial documents presented by the audited individual or company are proven correct and acceptable.
- Qualified Opinion. Just like the Unqualified Opinion, a Qualified Opinion indicates that the financial documents are provided, however, the business was not able to follow the necessary practices and adhere to conditions set by the body.
- Adverse Opinion. An Adverse Opinion shows that the auditor has recognized not only discrepancies in some financial statements like the ones in our Internal Audit Report Templates but also nonadherence to the set standards.
- Disclaimer of Opinion. A less common report means that the auditor was not able to complete an audit due to certain circumstances. The reasons may include the absence of appropriate financial records wherein the financial status couldn’t be determined.
Power Quality Audit Report Template
Quality Management System Audit Report
Quality Assurance Audit Report Example
Quality Assurance Audit Report
Uses of Audit Reports
- Appraisal. Covering a business’s assets and liabilities, an audit report is an educated assessment that presents a company’s future as it determines its financial position and value in the market.
- Adherence. An audit report is usually mandated by governments and companies that trade publicly or industries that are regulated by particular bodies are required to adhere to these standards.
- Funding. Investors would want to spend their money on financially stable businesses so reports are necessary. This will also let them feel secure and confident especially when profits are gained.
- Improvement. Companies usually have several stockholders and a good financial record enables operators to gain more internal control of company operations. It ensures more success since decisions are made within the workforce.
The ultimate reason for an audit report is to assure that material errors are not present in the company’s financial documents and adherence to the law is in order.
Don’t forget to check our Inventory Report Template and other templates available on our website!