A graphic designer resume is the document that contains the qualifications and competencies of a graphic designer. A lot of graphic designer job positions are available in different industries and fields of expertise. It will be easier for you to format and create the content of your graphic designer resume if you are guided by templates and sample documents.
This post is a collection of various graphic designer resume templates tailor-fit just for you. Make sure that your Resume Outline is comprehensive and striking enough for your graphic designer resume to standout from those of your competitors’. Aside from our graphic designer resume templates and samples, our Cook Resume templates are also available for download.
Senior Graphic Designer Resume Template
Creative Graphic Designer
Graphic Design Assistant
Graphic Designer Skills Resume
Corporate Graphic Designer
Essentials of an Eye-Catching Graphic Designer Resume
Even if you are just using Simple Resume Templates as guides in creating your graphic designer resume, you can still make a striking document if you will ensure that your resume is well-structured, informative and comprehensive. If you want to create an appealing graphic designer resume, here are the items that you should include in the document:
- The companies that you have worked for as a graphic designer
- The graphic design trends you can execute
- The knowledge you have in the processes and techniques implemented and used in the graphic design industry
- The graphic design projects you were able to accomplish or are working on
- The graphic designing skills and abilities that you have
- Your experiences in the field of graphic design
We can provide you with more samples of Professional Resume Templates and Resume Format Samples so you can have more references in creating different kinds of resumes used for various industry applications. Other than that, our Android Developer Resume Templates are also available for download.
Experienced Graphic Designer
Modern Graphic Design
Professional Graphic Designer
Entry-Level Graphic Designer
Fresher Graphic Design
How to Create a Stellar Graphic Design Resume
It is the job of any visual artist to think out of the box, and you need to be able come up with a resume to show that to potential employers without having to ditch the idea of a resume altogether. You might be asking yourself, “How?”
- Capitalize on your creativity. Instead of the normal text-heavy resume meant for non-creative jobs, you can use your skills in design to come up with a stunning layout.
- Of course, you still need to include your qualifications, experiences and such, but you can use fewer words and let your art do the talking for you.
- But don’t go over the top. Keep it professional.
10 Skills Every Graphic Designer Needs on Their Resume
We have listed ten skills that graphic designers should have and they are as follows:
- The ability to visualize a concept
- Proficiency in the usage of multiple graphic design systems
- Communication skills to help you collaborate with quality analysts, clients, and other graphic designers
- Branding through the use of graphic design
- Grasp on multimedia processes
- Skills in interface and industrial design
- Technical skills in typography creation
- Creation of drawing and sketch concepts in different platforms and mediums
- Operational skills in using editing softwares
- Art direction skills
Aside from our graphic designer resume templates, you may also want to browse our downloadable samples of Resume Objectives and Executive Resume Templates.