For those who really want to increase their chances of landing a job, then they would choose to write a curriculum to present to their would be employers. Curriculum vitae writing is a popular way of making sure that you have good chances of landing a job you’re applying for. The curriculum vitae found on this list can be used if you are a new graduate student looking to become a trainee for a company—an intern, in other words. Lucky for you, we have just what you need in order to write a proper curriculum vitae. You may also see internship templates.
On this list, you will find 11+ internship curriculum vitae templates that can help you make the proper Curriculum vitae format to send in.
Free Internship CV Template
Psychology Internship Curriculum Vitae
Medical Internship Curriculum Vitae
Student Curriculum Vitae
Undergraduate Internship Curriculum Vitae
Accounting Curriculum Vitae
Architecture Internship CV Sample
1. How to Write a CV for an Internship
In contrast to a resume, a curriculum vitae is usually longer and is much more detailed. Writing a CV requires you to put in educational background, your skills, what tools you used, and what classes you took. It’s sometimes goes even longer than that.
If you make sure to follow the curriculum vitae examples we’ve provided to you, then you should have little to no trouble making them.
2. How to Write Resume/CV for Internship Abroad
Writing a resume or curriculum vitae for an internship abroad can be rather tricky. The process can be similar to doing it with a standard resume/CV, but it will require far more attention to detail than a Resume Vs CV written for local jobs.
You need to make with absolute certainty that the resume or curriculum vitae you are writing cater to the abroad job you are hoping to land an internship in. It is widely recommended that you translate your papers into the appropriate language for the abroad internship you are applying for if it is not known for being an English-speaking country. Make sure to imply that you have the skills and experiences to be able to easily adapt to the job internship you are applying for.
Speaking of which, we have many CV samples that you can find on our website. If you’re interested, you can even find a manager curriculum vitae which requires far more attention than your standard CV.
Business Analyst Internship Curriculum Vitae
Business Administration Internship
Dental CV Template
HR Internship Curriculum Vitae Template
3. CV Tips For Internships
Getting an internship resume can be important for many job seekers out there. Although, internship is a temporary job, it is nevertheless an important stepping stone to acquiring the job you really want to have. These curriculum vitae samples can help you do just that.
- Consider the format. Curriculum vitae are long and can even be made up to 7 to 8 pages. If you’re making a CV, you need to absolutely make sure that you’re making it clean and easy to read by following proper format.
- Check the spelling and grammar. It never hurts to double-check everything you have written down. It’s understandable to find reviewing a CV tedious and exhausting especially considering the length and size of curriculum vitae alone. But remember: one mistake can seriously decrease the chances of you landing the internship you want.
- Expand your skills and experiences. It’s very important that you properly explain yourself and what you can do. Include any further training, certifications, or studies you took or were part of.
Hopefully, this list helped you learn more about curriculum vitae and their proper formatting.