There are different kinds of manager resumes — from a project manager professional profile up to an operations manager resume. The content of a manager resume varies on the job description that a company has provided for any qualified person who wishes to apply for the position open for employment.
If you would like to create a professional resume you can use for your application as a manager in any industry or process, you have come to the right post as we have gathered various manager resume templates and samples that you can use as guides and references.
Creative Manager Resume Template
Assistant Manager Resume Template
BPO Manager Resume Template
Project Manager Resumes in PDF
Project Manager Resume Sample
Senior Project Manager
Professional IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Different Kinds of Managers
The job position of a manager may vary depending on the following factors:
- The scope of the responsibility given by the company to the manager
- The department or division that the manager will handle
- The operations of the business where the manager will practice his / her expertise
- The nature of the industry where the business belongs
With these factors affecting the entirety of the manager job position, there are various manager positions that an employee can apply for.
A few of these are as follows:
- A division manager handles a particular area of the business. It can be a:
- Sales Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Finance and Accounting Manager; and the like.
- A duty manager is tasked to provide supervision to an establishment or a department in a particular area. A few samples of duty managers include the following:
- Store Manager
- Restaurant Duty Manager
- Hotel Duty Manager
- Customer Service Duty Manager
- There are also project managers that handle a specific project. Some samples of project manager positions are as follows:
- Construction Project Manager
- Events Project Manager
- Information Technology Project Manager
The professional manager resume you create must be relevant to the specific managerial position you would like to apply for.
Sales Manager Resume Templates in PDF
Retail Sales Manager
Sales and Accounting Manager
Market Sales Manager Example
Production Manager Resume Templates
Assistant Production Manager
Production Manager Sample
Production Manager Cover Letter
Production Operations Manager
HR Manager Resume Template
HR Manager Resume Format
Sample HR Manager
Assistant HR Manager
HR Recruitment Manager
HR Manager Job
What to Highlight in a Manager Resume
Since you are applying for a position that will require you to handle an area, workforce, and operations, you need to make sure that your manager resume is filled with striking information that can be beneficial to your application.
Some of the details you can highlight in your manager resume include the following:
- Be specific with the listing of your professional work experience. It will be better if you already have prior managerial experience as it only means that you are already aware of the things that you need to execute should you be hired.
- Make sure that your manager resume will target the requirements of the managerial job position you aspire to get. Include all your competencies, abilities, and technical skills that are relevant to the job position’s functions. As an example, a retail manager resume must contain the listing of the retail systems and procedures that a candidate can execute.
- Your manager resume should also focus on your previous immersion in the industry of the company you are applying to. The company needs to know your knowledge areas in terms of their operations; you have to be prepared in different instances where managerial services need to be implemented.
Manager Resume Samples
Senior Level Operations Manager
Office Manager Sample
Sales Manager Sample
Marketing Manager Sample
Senior Manager Resume Templates
Senior Risk Manager
Senior HR Manager
Bank Senior Manager
Business Manager Resume Templates
Small Business Manager
Business Manager Sample
Retail Business Manager
Business Development Manager
Restaurant Manager Resume Examples
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Restaurant General Manager
Formatting a Manager Resume
If you are applying for a managerial position, then you already have a lot of experience that will allow you to be highly functional and effective as a leader. These qualities must be reflected in your manager resume, may it be a project manager resume or any other kinds of resume templates.
You can professionally format a manager resume by following these guidelines:
- The format of the manager resume you are curating is very essential as it provides the organization of content and the items that are expected to be placed in specific parts of the document. Make sure that your format is cohesive, presentable and properly curated.
- There are different formatting styles you can use in resume writing and it all depends to the kind of managerial position you are applying for. Always remember the requirements of your managerial application so you can select a resume type or kind that you can format accordingly.
- Be particular with the font style and size that you use. Maintain the corporate appeal of the document and make sure that you have a keen selection of the words.
Account Manager Resume Templates
Account Manager Example
Sales Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Office Manager Resume Templates
Office Manager Cover Letter
Business Office Manager
Office Assistant Manager
Finance Manager Resumes
Professional Finance Manager
Account and Finance Manager
Finance and Administration Manager
Marketing Manager Resume Templates
Digital Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Bank Manager Resumes
Bank Account Manager
Bank Sales Manager
General Manager Resume Samples
General Manager Sample
Entry Level Manager Cover Letter
General Sales Manager
Assistant Manager Resumes
Assistant Manager Sample
Deputy General Manager
Retail Assistant Manager
Do I Still Need a Reference if I am Applying for a Managerial Position?
Your manager resume still needs to have a list of your references to assure that the company are applying to can execute a proper background check about your personal and professional life, especially for the verification of the items that you have placed in your profile.
You can provide a reference listing through the following methods:
- Your manager resume can list down all the references you have including their names, their current work positions and their contact information.
- There are also manager resume samples that contain a statement that the references’ details may be given to the company upon request.
Some of the things that you need to consider in finding the appropriate reference you can place in your manager resume are as follows:
- The qualifications of the reference in relation to the operations of the company or industry you are applying to.
- Your professional relationship with the reference you have selected. If you will create a product manager resume, make sure that your relationship with the reference is related to the functions of a product manager position.
- The knowledge of the reference to the managerial processes you have already executed
- The competencies, skills, and abilities of the individual that can be the basis on the credibility of the recommendation that he / she will provide.
- The position of the reference in relation to your previous position or employment. Remember to select a reference that has a higher level in your previous corporate organization. This makes the reference credible and trustworthy.
Remember that a comprehensive manager resume can help you have higher chances in getting a call for interview. Always be reminded of the items that we have discussed for you to be guided accordingly in the creation of your own manager resume.