Recruitment processes differ between local business entities and global industries due to difference in governing laws and standards. The job application would entail much more pressing requirements to be demanded from an applicant. When applying for an international job, a professional resume would not be enough to impress a foreign employer.
Much more detailed requirements is needed such as writing a CV or curriculum vitae to cover all information of your work experience which influences a great factor when applying for international job positions. The following international curriculum vitae samples can be your reference in the creation of your job application to foreign business entities.
International Dentist Curriculum Vitae
How to Write an International Curriculum Vitae
Impress your foreign employer with an eye-grabbing international curriculum vitae by following these steps in writing an international curriculum vitae as shown on the curriculum vitae samples:
- Start with a profile. A formal curriculum vitae, as depicted on the examples, is preferably started with a summary of your work experience otherwise called as a profile. By devising a catchy profile, you can grab the attention of the foreign employer in just a few seconds.
- Enumerate your skills. List the skills which would apply to the qualifications required for the job position. Enumerate them with a little bit of explanation as to the context of the skills you listed.
- Detail your professional career history. Elaborate on your professional experience before applying for the international job position as shown on the sample curriculum vitae format. The usual requirement for the professional experience of an applicant for international jobs is three to five years experience on the field related to the job.
- Indicate recent educational attainment. Like the IT curriculum vitae sample, state at the end of your curriculum vitae, the educational background you acquired in relation to the international job position you are applying for.
International Graduate Curriculum Vitae
International Sales Manager
International Curriculum Vitae in Word
Hints for an Effective International Curriculum Vitae
Here are a few hints when writing for an international curriculum vitae, as follows:
- Create a curriculum vitae in two languages. Submit one English language and one suitable foreign language of the curriculum vitae if the country of the job position you are applying for is designated in a non English-speaking country.
- Inform the employer that you adapt easily. Stress out your hobbies and personal interests in order for the foreign employer to see that you can adapt easily to any location. The curriculum vitae samples show examples of these information.
- Align your curriculum vitae with a cover letter. Similar to a resume, a curriculum vitae, such as the Business Curriculum Vitae, must be drafted along with the cover letter. The contents of the cover letter must be in line with the information you wrote in the curriculum vitae.
An international curriculum vitae cover letter is a tool you can count on when applying for a job position in a foreign country. Thus, write your curriculum vitae with the proper format and information as suggested on the sample international curriculum vitae provided on this website for you to peruse and to download.