Security guards guarantee the security and safety of locations and the people within their assigned vicinity. There are different kinds of security guard positions that depend on their security assignments, the nature of the location or entity they are assigned to, and the specific tasks that they are expected to execute.
If you want to create a Formal Resume that you will use in applying for a security guard job position, feel free to download our selection of security guard resume templates and samples. Other than that, you may also be interested to view our downloadable Resume Objective samples in the provided link.
Security Guard Job
Security Guard Resume for Fresher
Experienced Security Guard
Entry Level Security Guard
Functional Security Guard
Land an Interview with This How-To
There are no exact guidelines to follow that can assure you that you will be called for an interview. However, following these suggestions may just help you have higher chances of proceeding to the next stages of the application:
- Identify the specific security guard position you want to apply for. Make sure that the content of your resume is directly related to the requirements the business is looking for.
- Your Resume Format should be organized, consistent and applicable for professional work applications. You can be guided even more in creating your security guard resume format by using our Resume Format Samples.
- Make sure that the information in your resume are all based on your real qualifications, experiences and skill set. Complete the details, including dates, duration of contracts, and even accomplishments while on duty.
Use our Sample Security Guard Resume Templates as references in creating your own security guard resume. Other than our samples of security guard resume templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Consultant Resume Templates.
Hotel Security Guard
Hospital Security Guard
Standard Security Guard Resume
Professional Security Guard
Nightclub Security Guard
Skills and Abilities to Put in a Security Guard Resume
Since you are applying for a job position where technical skills and abilities is very essential for the safety of people, your security guard Resume Format should contain your skills and abilities which can be any of the following:
- Your ability to perform and execute security patrol duties
- Your keen observation skills that can be helpful to guard the premises of your area of responsibility and the people who are currently in it
- Your knowledge with regards to the processes that need to be implemented to avoid theft and other kinds of crimes in the location where you are stationed
- Your ability to respond quickly to emergency situations and incidents
- Your technical skills that are essential in managing security systems and security alarms
- Your interpersonal skills, which will be helpful in communicating with people, especially those with complaints, reports, and involvement in incidents that occurred during your time of duty
- Your strict adherence to the privacy of your clients
If you have any other skills, abilities and competencies that you think you need to include, always make sure that you will identify them in your resume skills listing.
If you or someone you know is looking for a corporate job, then our collection of Executive Resume Templates would be a lot more appropriate.