If your children is homeschooling, you can create a home school schedule so that he or she will be bound to do activities at a specific period of time. We can give you samples of home school schedule sample templates so you can have references in creating this specific kind of document. Other than that, we also have downloadable schedule template samples usable for different scheduling activities and programs.
220+ School Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, WordPress, InDesign, Apple Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Homeschool Schedule Template
Homeschooling is the education acquisition of students by following academic programs at the comforts of their home. There are homeschooling programs where only the parents facilitate the academic growth of their children, while there are those who opt to hire a teacher or a tutor who can go to the house of the student to help him or her with the activities that are enumerated in a home school program.
Weekly Homeschool Schedule Template
Daily Homeschool Schedule Template
Homeschool Class Schedule Template
Homeschool Family Schedule Template
The Homeschooling Schedule
The homeschooling schedule to be done depends on the program that the parent has acquired for his or her child’s homeschooling needs. A basic home school schedule includes the following items:
- The name of the child undergoing homeschooling processes
- The level of education that the child has already attained
- The subjects that the child needs to take
- The schedules of the subject per day or the specific period where particular subjects must be learned
- The number of times in a week that a particular subject activities must be done
- The learning processes that are needed to be implemented at home for a specific subject matter to be fully understood by the student
- If there is a teacher being hired, the times and dates that a teacher will be present to assist the student in different learning processes
- The activities per subject that must be answered or done by the student
Other than our homeschooling schedule templates, you may also download our School Schedule and Blank Schedule samples, which you may both use for the specific purposes of their creation.
Free Printable Homeschool Schedule Template
Homeschool Preschool Schedule Template
Summer Homeschool Schedule
Kindergarten Homeschool Schedule
Importance of Home School Schedule
There are many advantages that a home school schedule can provide depending on how it will be used and the way of implementation of the parents of the student. Here are a few reasons why a home school schedule is important:
- Since the student is taking a different curriculum compared to the students who are attending normal school, a schedule can help him or her to do the same things that are done in a normal school which includes the time allotment for different subjects.
- There are a lot of distractions that can occur especially that the learning environment is at home where the child feels comfortable. These distractions may be eliminated if the child is aware of the time schedule of his or her academic activities.
- Keeping a homeschooling schedule will allow the child to focus on his or her studies even if there are other activities that can easily be done because they are readily available in different areas of the house.
- Keeping a home school schedule allows the organization and proper implementation of the home school learning curriculum.
Aside from our home school schedule templates, you may also browse through and download our Daily Schedule, which you may use in listing down all the activities that you need to do in a day and the time frames in which these activities should be done.