Having a hard time looking for a well-formatted and professional accounting sheets? No need to worry. We have here an array of accounting templates which are not just printable but also easy to download and use.
In line with that, we will also provide you with tips on how to effectively use them. A balance sheet lays out the ending balances in a company’s liability, asset, and equity accounts. It is commonly used in terms of ration analysis, which is aimed at determining the numbers of a certain business. To learn more about them, you can simply check out and download our templates. Aside from them, we also provide you here with Accounting Worksheet Templates on our website which are also easy to download and use.
45+ Accounting Services Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Free Printable Accounting Sheets
Blank Printable Accounting Sheets
Printable Accounting Balance Sheets
Printable Accounting Ledger Sheets
Printable Accounting Study Sheets
Major Types of Financial Statements
Accounting sheets are also considered as financial statements. They are used by the financial department of a company, especially the accountants, in ensuring that the company remains in good financial standing, making sure and at the same time the liabilities of the company does not exceed its assets. In line with this, here are some of the major financial statements that are worth knowing:
- Statements of change in equity. This statement provides you with the changes in the company’s equity in a certain reporting period. Such changes include the issuance of dividends, profits and losses, and also of the purchased shares.
- Statement of cash flows. This statement provides you with the dynamics of the company’s cash flow. According to financial research, the cash flows are broken down into classifications such as investing activities, financing activities, and operating activities.
- Income statements. This particular report provides and outlines a specified company’s financial performance in a particular financial period.
These are just some of the major financial statements that are worth knowing. They will help you more in enriching your knowledge about accounting tools and documents. If you’re interested with Balance Sheet Templates and Trial Balance Worksheet Templates, we also have an array of samples for you.
Printable Accounting Budget Sheets
Printable Monthly Accounting Sheets
Printable Manual Accounting Sheets
Printable Accounting Financial Sheets
Printable Accounting Program Sheet
Basic Structure of a Balance Sheet
A balance sheet is considered as a key source of data in line with analyzing the investment level and perfomance of a certain company. In order to effectively use the balance sheet, you need to know its basic structure and features. As a general picture, a balance sheet comprises of the company’s assets, liabilities, and equity. If they said features are expressed in a mathematicala formula, it would be
Assets = Liabilities + Equity.
- Liabilities. These refers to the financial obligations of the company towards another business or company. It is what the company owes to the other entities such as lending institutions, banks, the creditors, tax authorities, employees, and many more.
- Assets. These will include the capital and the ordinary assets of the company. They are the properties may it be tangible or intangible that a certain company owns.
- Equity. This represents the company’s retained earnings which are basically contributed by its shareholders or stockholders. They are contributed by the latter with the hope of acquiring more profits in the future.
These are some of the basic structure or elements of a balance sheet. Aside from them, you can also check out our Pro Forma Balance Sheet Templates, which are also of great quality. Feel free to check out more of our samples and enjoy your stay at Template.net!