With the growing concern over the global stigma surrounding mental health, promises of self-care dominate the millennial’s 2020 goals. Health and wellness remain to be topics that run deep on how an individual takes care of his overall well-being. But while people have a good understanding of what health is, wellness is not something even experts can perfectly define. After all, being fine far encompasses having the energy to face the daily grind. So whether you want to garner more visibility to a wellness campaign, or get enough support and attention in promoting wellness, surveys will help you and your audience stay informed.
What Is a Wellness Survey?
Achieving a calm mind, an able body, and a growing social circle is an easy task for some, but it’s not for all. Some people need aid in completing the criteria and requirements for wellness. This is where wellness centers and facilities come into the picture, assisting people in their needs towards a better way of life. In order to determine the interest of a specific target market on their views and preferences on the subject of health and lifestyle, a survey form is made. Wellness surveys are utilized by health practitioners, therapists, doctors, personal trainers, athletes, and the like to evaluate the situation of a person who wants to enroll or join a wellness regimen.
Dimensions of Wellness
The National Wellness Institute defines wellness as a self-directed and evolving endeavor of achieving optimum health. Wellness plans and programs are offered, and wellness technicians are there to aid in the process of obtaining the end-goal. These programs cover and cater to different topics and dimensions that add up to the complete recipe for wellness. Here are the various dimensions of wellness:
- Occupational Wellness: This covers the aspect of having healthy workplace relations as well as having a balance between work and personal time. It primarily discusses a person’s attitude towards work.
- Emotional Wellness: Focus on the progress of inner strengths, and on how an individual copes up with positive and negative inputs. With good emotional quotient comes good decision-making skills to arrive at ethical decisions.
- Spiritual Wellness: You also need to evaluate someone’s (or your own) connectedness to a sense of morality. Setting values, beliefs, and principles is a way of giving purpose and meaning to one’s way of life.
- Environmental Wellness: People need to be aware and respectful of their surroundings. A respect for nature leads to greener actions such as conservation of natural resources.
- Financial Wellness: In a consumer economy, financial wellness is a vital aspect that everyone should be aware of. Learning and managing a budget is a crucial activity since people need ways on how to satisfy their needs and wants.
- Physical Wellness: This motivates individuals to care for the physical body. Being able-bodied is important because it leads to a more active lifestyle.
- Social Wellness: A state wherein one can develop personal relationships and community engagements. Making an effort to reach out to people may not be the forte of all, but creating lasting connections is part of growing out from comfort zones.
- Intellectual Wellness: Humans are intellectual beings—constantly curious and imaginative. In an effort to develop Intellectual Wellness, everyone should never stop gaining knowledge and practicing creativity. Active engagement with the surroundings stimulates growth and development.
15+ Wellness Survey Templates in Google Docs | Word | Pages | PDF
1. Employee Wellness Survey Template
2. Sample Wellness Survey Template
3. New Employee Health and Wellness Survey
4. Employee Wellness Interest Survey
5. Wellness Program Survey Template
6. Wellness Survey Example
7. Simple Wellness Survey Template
8. Staff Wellness Survey Template
9. Elementary School Wellness Survey
10. Employee Wellness Interest Survey in DOC
11. Wellness Program Interest Survey Template
12. Worksite Wellness Survey Template
13. Formal Wellness Survey Template
14. Health Wellness Survey Template
15. Wellness Accountability Survey Template in DOC
How to Create a Wellness Survey Form
The Global Wellness Institute reports that as of 2018, the wellness economy contributed $4.5 trillion to the worldwide market. Based on International Monetary Fund data, the industry has grown 3.6% annually since 2015. These figures present strong points that wellness-related business ventures are on the rise. Starting your wellness center requires a business plan, a target market analysis, and a wellness survey form.
Step 1: Determine Products and Services
There are different key sectors in the wellness industry, and according to statistics, the biggest players are as follows, the spa industry, wellness tourism, and wellness real estate. Keep an eye out on what’s in and what’s not; through research, you can determine what wellness products and services to offer.
Step 2: Draft an Outline
Plot everything by creating drafts and outlines. You may also download printable survey templates, choose something which is fully customizable so that you can edit according to your preferences.
Step 3: Provide Short Questions
Create short and concise survey questions with high readability so that all your possible clients can answer everything quickly. Avoid using jargon and euphemisms; keep your content specific and straightforward. According to the Pew Research Center, survey questions should measure the opinions, experiences, and behaviors of the target market. Writing a good questionnaire requires attention to detail.
Step 4: Create Tables
Tables organize your survey questions systematically because you can group the questions accordingly. Assign rows and columns for each section, and write them in legible fonts. But always remember to avoid a lengthy survey format. State your questions directly to solicit answers and data useful for your wellness center.
Wellness is both a professional and personal responsibility. Achieving a higher quality of life does not happen in one snap of a finger; it is a process that takes months, or even years, to develop. Such a process can’t be done alone because people often need people to become better at anything they desire to be. While you’re busy trying to make it through another day, don’t forget to live life to the fullest by maintaining balance and wellness and inspire others to do the same.