Corporate events are gatherings sponsored by corporations or businesses for its employees, business partners, clients, and prospective clients. They are usually held to create a venue for the members of the organization to bond together as well as to train and educate themselves on how to realize and execute the company’s short and long-term goals.
Planning corporate events is a big task, whether you are an HR personnel tasked to organize the occasion or a corporate event planner on staff or contract with an event planning agency. Inviting guests for the event is one of the things you have to do, so here are some Invitation Templates that you can use to get people interested.
Corporate Dinner Invitation Template
Get it Now
Simple Team Dinner Invitation Template
Get it Now
Corporate Holiday Dinner Invitation
Corporate Cocktail Dinner Invitation
Formal Corporate Dinner Invitation
Corporate Annual Dinner Invitation
Things to Consider in Making Invitations
- Formality level. The kind of invitation that you should prepare should be based on the level of formality of the event. Formal company dinners require elegant letters, while less posh parties only require an office memo at the least.
- Timing. You would want to give your guests time to prepare for the special occasion and make sure they are free to attend, so the invitation should be sent out 2–3 months or at least 4 weeks before the event.
- Details of the event. Important details such as the date, time, location, and basic agenda should be prominently stipulated in the invitation. A well-placed marketing ploy can also be included to attract those who are still undecided.
- Guest list and dress code. You should also indicate whether guests and family members are invited or the event is just for employees and clients. A formal dinner requires a formal dress code, so make sure to inform guests.
- Set an RSVP. An RSVP date should be set at least a week before your corporate dinner venue or the restaurant’s deadline to finalize the headcount for catering. An e-mail RSVP is also appropriate.
Don’t forget to check out our Dinner Invitation Template if the event has a casual and relaxed mood, and our selection of Formal Invitation Templates are perfect for events with a ceremonial and traditional atmosphere.
Corporate Farewell Dinner Invitation
Corporate Appreciation Dinner Invitation
Corporate Dinner Party Invitation
Free Corporate Dinner Invitation
Other Activities That Could Be Done in a Corporate Dinner
Aside from delectable food and refreshing drinks, some of these activities can also be incorporated to reinforce the real reason behind the gathering.
- Keynote speakers. They can be a known person in the industry that is outside of the company or important people in the company that the members look up to, who gives motivational and inspirational messages.
- Breakout sessions. A time for relaxation to mingle in smaller groups or do informal exercises in order to form networks among the attendees and build on new and existing relationships.
- Audio-visual presentations. Any presentations, whether for entertainment or education purposes, can be enhanced with audio and visual elements. It can make the presentation informative and enjoyable at the same.
- Awards and prizes. Any gathering requires food, and whether it’s just snacks or a sumptuous dinner, it ensures that all attendants are appreciated. Rewards and prizes are also given to exceptional workers.
- Entertainment. Dancing can be optional, but it’s a must if you want to keep the event lively and exciting. Music and sports can provide a backdrop for conversations to turn a rather formal and dull ambiance.
More invitation templates for every occasion are available on our website. See our Official Invitation Template, too, if the event you’re planning is a more formal gathering.