Your graduation is just around the corner, and you couldn’t be more excited. You friends, relatives, and family will be coming over to celebrate with you, and you wouldn’t want anything but the best graduation party. You might be worried with a lot of things right now—from your party theme down to your guest list and invitation cards, name it—but we’re here to help you out. After all, it is your graduation party, so all you need to do is drink some cocktails and eat finger food. Check out these cool Party Invitation Templates, pick the best ones for your party, and invite your friends and loved ones for a memorable last hurrah!
But what is a party without food and drinks? And what better way is there for you to showcase what you have to offer for the celebration? Why, a menu, of course! But with all the menu designs out there, what could be an ideal menu for you? You are assured of one thing as you keep reading here: a great graduation party menu is Template.net’s guarantee.
Graduation Party Food Menu Template
Personalized Graduation Party Menu Design
Graduation Party Menu Template
Graduation Party Menu Planning
There are things you have to consider when planning your ideal menu for your graduation party. It shouldn’t only be something that you would like yourself, but it has to be amenable to everyone there. After all, your guests would eat what you’ve prepared for them.
Here are a few considerations for your graduation party menu:
- Simplicity. A good 5 to 7 dishes served at your party could already be good enough for your guests to choose from. Also, anything that’s simple makes up an elegant menu desig. These Elegant Menu Templates should help you out in regard to the design and format. Find out more about what’s in an elegant menu.
- Catering services. You could actually ask help for the ideal dishes you might want to serve for your graduation party. You might not be able to keep track of everything to prepare so might as well leave the kitchen tasks to whoever could provide best for it.
- Food freshness. Consider the fact that some of your guests might arrive earlier than the rest, and some might leave a bit late. You always have to make sure that the food is still fresh for your guests to eat. Keep in mind that you have to serve hot food hot and cold food cold.
Your ideal graduation party is about to happen after your thorough menu planning.
High School Graduation Party Menu Design
Printable Graduation Party Menu Design
Unique Graduation Party Menu Template
Party Treats and Food Ideas
After all your guests have finished with the main course, there has got to be a lot more food that you might want your guests to try. You could serve them beverages and desserts perhaps. You could also lead them to your snack stall and get them satisfied with everything they want to eat.
Here are suggestions on what type of food you serve your guests:
- Finger food. These could be those type of food that aren’t too much to eat. You could serve them pretzels, several kinds of popcorn, or even fruit slices just to satisfy their cravings. Finger food is for everyone and so you wouldn’t have a hard time separating food for kids and adults.
- Bite-sized food. Aside from looking adorable, bite-sized food could be really appealing to your guests. Think cocktail hot dogs or some barbecue shrimp. Most guests would pick up this type of food to try and maybe pick up some more for another few tries.
You would never go wrong with serving appetizers for your guests too. Pick out creative appetizers like hummus, stuffed mushrooms, or quesadillas and see your guests enjoy their food at your party.
On a different note, check out these Graduation Card Templates and create presents for a loved one who are graduating soon!