How to Make a Schedule on Word
Schedules are essential tools to keep individuals on the right track of their daily activities. Sometimes, people also use calendars to track schedules of their favorite sports teams, whether it is the LLWS schedule, summer league schedule, preseason NFL schedule, or the premier league schedule. Whether you create a schedule online or a schedule planner, it is necessary to have one with you to monitor important activities and events. Read the step-by-step guide below on how to create a schedule using Word.
Download this Free How to Make a Schedule on Word Article in PDFDownload
- Using Windows: Open Microsoft Word and click on New. On the search bar, type in “schedule” to view available templates. Click on the template you want to use and select Create.
- Using Mac: For the Word 2011 version, click on the File menu after Microsoft Word opens and select New from Template. For newer versions of Word, click on New and type in “schedule” on the search bar in the upper-right corner of the window to browse the schedule templates available. Select the template you want to use, then click Create.
How to Create a Schedule Using Templates in Word
It is fairly uncomplicated to make a schedule that allows you to track important occasions for months on end. The guide below helps you to create a schedule with the guidance of templates on Microsoft Word.
1. Open the Microsoft Word application. Select New on the left panel, and type in “schedule” on the search box available, and press Enter.
2. A selection of available templates for schedules comes on the screen. Select the template you would like to use by left-clicking on it.
3. A new window opens detailing a brief description of your chosen schedule template. Click Create to start editing the content of your schedule.
4. The template opens up as a new document that you can edit. You can change the font sizes and font faces of the template’s text. To do this, select the text you wish to edit by left-clicking and dragging it over words.
5. Input the tasks or activities you need to accomplish into the different panels or cells of the schedule.
6. You can also edit the entries to fit the schedule you want to have. For example, you can have a chore schedule or a laundry schedule, depending on what you want to see on your schedule.
How To Create a Schedule In Mac
Similar to its Windows counterpart, Microsoft Word on Mac also provides you ways to create and edit schedules. Follow the helpful procedure below to start creating your schedule.
1. Run your Microsoft Word application and select the File menu, then New from Template for users of Word 2011.
2. For users with a later version, select New and search “Schedule” on the search bar at the upper-right corner of the window. Click on the schedule template you want to use and then click Create.
3. From here, you can edit the contents of the schedule to fit your daily activities at work or school. You can also create a schedule to follow your favorite sports teams and their matches.
Note: If you want to look for other templates aside from Microsoft’s available templates, there are various websites you can go to that contains varying designs. Template.net provides multiple schedule templates in Word you can use and download!