A nonprofit agenda template is a kind of meeting agenda checklist used as a reference in creating an agenda that is focused on discussing management processes and the business undertakings that a company should immerse itself in. Nonprofit agendas usually have the details of the things that will be discussed in a specific meeting and the reason why a particular professional gathering should be done.
34+ FREE NON PROFIT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Apple (MAC) Keynote, Google Slides, HTML5
This post is a collection of nonprofit agenda templates and meeting agenda tips that you may use as guides in creating the nonprofit agenda that will provide all the details of the meeting that a management team is tasked to execute. Other than our samples of nonprofit agenda templates, we can also provide you with other downloadable samples of Agenda Templates in the link provided.
Nonprofit Board Agenda
Nonprofit Organization Agenda
Nonprofit Meeting Agenda
Nonprofit Annual General Meeting Agenda
Nonprofit Organization Agenda Format
There are no strict formats used in creating agenda template designs and layouts. However, the content of organization agendas are mostly the same which makes it easier to format them in a particular template. A basic nonprofit organization agenda has the following details:
- The name of the organization who will use the nonprofit organization agenda
- The nature of the nonprofit organization agenda
- The list of the people who are expected to be present in the meeting
- The date of the meeting
- The meeting location
- A call to order
- Introduction of the topics for discussion
- The report of the Executive Officer
- The financial report regarding the entity’s financial activities
- Various presentations from different departments of the business
- The report/s of the Committee Chair
- The general announcements that are needed to be known by the meeting attendees
- The agendas where actions are required to be implemented immediately
- The executive session that is always needed to be present after every meeting
Other than our nonprofit agenda templates and samples, you may also want to browse through and download our samples of Retreat Agenda Templates and Conference Agenda Templates for additional references regarding other kinds of agendas and the guides on how to create them.
Nonprofit Board of Directors Agenda
Sample Nonprofit Agenda
Nonprofit Strategic Board Meeting Agenda Format
Nonprofit Retreat Agenda
Nature of Nonprofit Agendas
A nonprofit agenda is used by a nonprofit organization to talk about items that are related to their operations rather than acquiring a sum of money. Nonprofit agendas may be done for the following purposes:
- To assure the organization of the appointment of the initial board for the first nonprofit organization meeting
- To create a systematized way of electing officers
- To relay the bylaws that are needed to be known by the people present in a nonprofit organization meeting
- To approve different kinds of suggestions based on the issues that are available for discussion
- To assure that all the items that are needed to be resolved by the management team have been discussed appropriately
Guidelines in Creating and Executing Nonprofit Agendas
A few guidelines that you may follow in creating and executing agenda templates in PDF, Word or Excel used by nonprofit organizations are as follows:
- Use a nonprofit agenda template that will allow your discussion to be smooth flowing, organized and well-curated.
- Properly execute the list of activities and discussion that you have included in the nonprofit agenda.
- Assure that the people who should be present in the meeting are aware of the purpose of the gathering. Just like when using board agenda templates, you need to assure that each members have a copy of the agenda when necessary.
- Do not allow specific management team members to dominate the discussion.
- Make sure that the attendees of the meeting have a physical copy, or at least have seen the nonprofit meeting agendas.
Aside from our samples of nonprofit agenda templates, our samples of Conference Agenda Templates and Planning Agenda Templates are also available for download.