Administrative services agreement are common in a business setup where certain service agreements are being authorized and are followed. It is a contract between you and an administrative services firm that specifies responsibilities, duration of service, and hourly rate. People who are working in the administrative department are mostly the ones in charged of creating such agreement samples of the higher management themselves.
For more samples of this type of service agreement, we have templates that are downloadable and for anybody to make use of. These are precreated formats so no need for you to create one manually. Agreement Template samples are here for you to check out too.
123+ Services Company Templates - Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Apple (MAC) Keynote, Google Slides, HTML5 - START DOWNLOADING
Administrative Services Agreement Template
Intercompany Administrative Services Agreement Template
Administrative Support Services Agreement Template
Professional Administrative Services Agreement Template
Administrative Services Agreement Template
Insurance Administrative Services Agreement Template
One sample of an agreement apart from the administrative one is a service agreement. Service agreements may also be included as a standard part of a sale, such as warranty. This type of agreement is common when purchasing appliances, cars, and electronics. Developing or reviewing service agreements may require the assistance of a lawyer.
Any contract may lead to legal dispute because of an error in the contract, failure to give service or rectification. This type of agreement is generally set up in a business that offers services or related things that are for consumers to make use of. Appliances store, gadget store and more relevant areas.
Elements of a Service Agreement
- The name where this agreement is being addressed into.
- An employer agreements.
- Employer duty to furnish information and other relevant details.
- Certain representations, warranties, and covenants.
- Compensation and payment.
- Amendments and adjustments.
- Complete agreement.
These are some common information you can see when reading a certain service agreement. Take note that these may vary depending on how it will be created and focuses to who. When making an agreement like these, a Service Agreement Template is needed in, which are available here including a Consultant Agreement Template.
Client Administrative Services Agreement Template
Administrative Services Organization Agreement Template
Health Plan Administrative Services Agreement Template
Employer Administrative Services Agreement Template
Management Administrative Service Agreement Template
More Administrative-Type Agreements
This page offers not just administrative service agreement templates. Here are other services agreement that you can see in an administrative setup. Each also has its designated definition.
- Insurance Administrative Services Agreement. An agreement that focuses more on insurance details. This is generally used in an insurance setting or any related terms.
- Administrative Support Services Agreement. Are essential to the operation of any office. Your administrative duties could include scheduling, answering phones, typing, taking dictation, organization, and similar activities.
- Intercompany Administrative Services Agreement. For the provision of administrative services by a parent company, regional headquarters company, or other affiliated group company to other companies within the same corporate group.
- Client Administrative Services Agreement. The applicable Service Appendix to clients.
- Health Plan Administrative Services Agreement. Means an agreement to administer the health benefit plan established, maintained, and administered by the ones responsible in the healthcare field.
Service Level Agreement is also a type of service agreement where a contract between a service provider (either internal or external), and the end user that defines the level of service expected from the service provider are being met by all means. We also offer templates for this. Just click the link for more options. Once again, these are ready made, but if you want to make some changes, feel free to do so.