A research paper is a document that contains the interrelation of the research question/s, thesis, variable interpretation, and methodology results evaluation. To write a sample research paper that is effective and usable, you need to make sure that all the items that you will present in the document have trustworthy sources, which may be from second hand resources like books and other kinds of publications. More so, you can also do a survey or any other methods for you to get first hand information that you can evaluate for the study.
If you want to create a research paper, you may use the templates which you can download from this post as your guide in making the document. The samples available in this article are all in PDF.
Student Research Paper Templates
Student Research Paper
Student Career Research Paper
Example of Student Research Paper
Medical Research Paper Templates
Structure of Medical Research Paper
Sample Medical Research Paper
Assessment Medical Research Paper
What is the Purpose of Writing a Research Paper?
A research paper contains a study that usually starts with the creation of a research paper outline. Just like when using a drafting paper template, you must also be sure that your research paper is easy to understand, detailed, and informational. A research paper can be used for any of the following purposes:
- A paper template used for research can be a requirement for college students. Research papers are usually done in the last semester. However, there are schools who also let their students start their research paper in earlier stages of their college academics.
- A research paper is also needed to finish a master’s degree. Research papers are essential for a student who wants to pursue higher level of study. A master’s thesis allows a researcher or a graduate student to publish a research study that will be helpful in the processes related to the area that they want to be an expert in.
- A research paper may also be created by a variety of educational, academic, and research institutions. The research papers created by these entities can be used for product creation and development, community improvement, organizational condition identification, and many more.
Research Paper Outline Templates
Basic Research Paper Outline
Career Research Paper Outline
Research Paper Outline Example
Business Research Paper Templates
International Business Research Paper
Business Model Research Paper
Business School Research Paper
Things to Consider in Creating an Analytical Research Paper
An analytical research paper is a kind of college research paper. It is a document placed in a printable paper template based on forming research questions that can provide the topics or discussion that will be evaluated in the study. Some of the things that you need to consider if you want to make an analytical research paper are as follows:
- It is very essential for the questions in an analytical research paper to be neutral so that the results of the study will not be biased or based on a particular belief of the researcher/s involved in the study. Always answer the research questions in an objective manner.
- Make sure that the details present in the research paper is directly supporting the claims of the study in order for the research paper to be valid and reliable. Remember that an analytical research paper is a combination of your thoughts, evaluations, and conclusions which should always be based on facts, logical details, and information from real life occurrences and / or data sources. It is suggested to organize your discussion frame in a notebook paper template first so you already have a skeletal guide when making your research paper.
- You need to make sure that the study that you will create will properly present the research questions that will be answered through the help of the items that you will provide within the entire document.
College Research Paper Example
Sample College Research Paper
Career Research Paper Templates
Career Research Paper Outline
Career Exploration Research Paper
Career Research Paper
Finance Research Paper
Research Paper for Corporate Finance
Finance Research Paper Example
Steps in Creating a Research Paper
There are a variety of paper items that students use. It can be a paper hat template that students create for art class or it may also be a research paper. A research paper is one of the most important documents that students create as a requirement for a science research class. However, research papers may also be used by other learning institutes and academic organizations to assure that they can provide solutions to existing problems or identify the source of an underlying concern.
You can create a research paper by following these steps:
- Prepare a paper format that you will use in the creation of a research paper. If you need a guide in making one, you can use a paper template in PDF, Excel, or Word which should be specifically made for a research document.
- Identify a problem or a discussion that you want to research on.
- Formulate questions that will dictate the flow of the study.
- Identify the dependent and independent variables that you need to work with. You may use college ruled paper templates for your draft when listing these items.
- Follow a methodology that will allow you to get information and data from the community that you will study.
- List down the results of the methodology and put them under assessment.
- Create a conclusion and recommendations based on the results that you have gathered.
Library Research Paper Templates
Library Research Paper Example
Parlimentary Library Research Paper
Marketing Research Paper Templates
Marketing Management Research Paper
Guidelines in Creating a Research Paper
Whether you are a graduate student or a college student who is tasked to create a research paper, here are some guidelines that you may follow:
- Assure that all the parts of the research paper are cohesive with one another and that there is a smooth flow of discussion to properly showcase the results of the study based on the methodologies used.
- Always be formal with your discussion. Unlike the content of scroll paper templates which can be casual, research papers are always formal. This is because research papers are used in professional and academic functions, which is why you always need to consider your selection of words.
- In creating a research paper, you need to make sure that all discussions are properly labeled so the people who will browse through the document can be guided accordingly.
- Be consistent with font sizes, especially in the body of discussion, titles, and sub-topics.
- You may use a paper template in word, specifically for making a research paper so that the medium that you will use is appropriate for the document that you need to create.
These guides can help you in creating and submitting a quality research paper.