Individuals and businesses usually gather data for important creation of facts and business strategies. The most widely used tool for research applicable to both academic and business purposes is what we call a research paper. Research paper formatting differs from term papers since it presents comprehensive detail on the problem or the topic being addressed with.
Writing a paper like a research paper requires the proper outline together with a reasonable topic and research data to be funded by the procuring organization. This only applies to business organizations since academic research papers are submitted by students as requirements for certain subjects. The following research paper samples show different formats applicable to both academic and business purposes.
APA Research Paper
APA Style Research Paper
APA Format Research Paper
MLA Research Paper
MLA Citations Research Paper
MLA Style Research Paper
What Is a Research Paper?
A research paper is a long type of written document associated with the definition of results from an individual’s extensive research about a certain topic. As seen on the research paper example on this website, a research paper is associated with three things:
- Analysis of a particular perspective
- Argument of a point
Basic Parts of a Research Paper
As indicated on the sample research paper in PDF formats provided on this website, the following are the basic parts of a research paper:
- Research Title – This is a representation of the research’s statement of the problem which is addressed through the information indicated in the research.
- Introduction of Research – This general explanation of the overall topic covers background information and narrowing them down to highlight the focus of the research paper.
- Brief Summary – This part provides the problem statement along with specifications on the content of the research paper presented in summary.
- Methods of Research – This pertains to the materials and the methods conducted by the researcher to achieve the information he needs for the paper.
- Research Findings – This section gives the reader the results after the methods have been executed.
- Concluding Statements – In consideration of the research findings generated, a conclusion is generated with reference to various fields it applies.
- References – Various print and digital sources looked into in the creation of the research paper is alphabetized under this category.
Action Research Paper
Affirmative Action Research Paper
Action Plan for Research Paper
Proposal Paper for Action Research
Research Proposal Paper
Research Topic Proposal Paper
Business Research Paper
International Business Research Paper
Small Business Research Paper
Research Paper for Business Intelligence
Business School Research Paper
Kinds of Research Paper Sample Templates
For you to have easy browsing among these provided sample blank paper templates, the following are the kinds of research paper outline template samples as presented on this website:
Business Research Paper Samples:
- Action Research Paper – Certain actions of a business is a result of the company’s extensive research evident in this sample template.
- Research Proposal Paper – Proposals to top management include this type of sample template since business decisions need concrete bases like a research.
- Marketing Research Paper – Promotional activities are first studied with the use of this sample template that aids the company in the creation of a marketing plan.
Academic Research Paper Samples:
- Descriptive Research Paper – Research papers under this type of sample template describe the existence of facts from relative studies or from raw sources of information.
- Education Research Paper – This applies to education major with the focus on topics related to education.
- Literary Research Paper – This research paper sample template covers literary analysis and the uses of standard format of citations such as the APA and MLA format.
- Science Research Paper – Projects on any different kinds of science are not plausible without the aid of this sample template.
- Career Research Paper Sample – This sample template presents how different career developments and exploration are executed with the use of this research paper.
- Graduate Research Paper Sample – Graduate schools require the submission of this type of sample template from their students particularly for end of semester requirements.
These are some of the research paper samples you can browse into and download from this website. Do not forget to make them as your reference.
Career Research Paper
Nursing Career Research Paper
Career Exploration Research Paper
Research Paper on Career Development
Descriptive Research Paper
Descriptive Statistics Research Paper
Education Research Paper
Research Paper on Physical Education
Education Action Research Paper
Education Technology Research Paper
Guide to Writing a Good Research Paper
There are different points to consider in order to achieve a good research paper with the use of either a grid paper template or a lined paper template, depending on your preference or the research requirement. Here is a guide you can follow to be able to write a good research paper:
- Make sure to site your research sources. Your research’s source of information like the journal paper templates of this website must be clearly acknowledged and arranged in the bibliography section of the research paper.
- Use formal and professional words all throughout the paper. Colloquial terms and informal words are prohibited on the research since it disrupts the formality and the subjective presentation of research data.
- Follow proper formatting for the research. Your research proper must present the right format of paragraphs for each section of the paper as well as the right arrangement of key points that should follow a logical order.
- Identify the importance and the purpose of the research. Before even starting the making of the research paper, it is vital for the researcher to know and to indicate the significance of conducting the research which is the purpose of the study.
- Produce detailed information for the research. The research information you base your paper on must be provided in detail on the research paper since it serves as a concrete support to your research findings and conclusion.
Graduate Research Paper
Graduate Research Paper Format
Research Paper for Graduate School
Literary Research Paper
Literary Analysis Research Paper
MLA Literary Research Paper
Marketing Research Paper
Social Media Marketing Research Paper
Research Paper for Digital Marketing
Marketing Plan Research Paper
Student Research Paper
Nursing Student Research Paper
Research Paper for Working Student
Science Research Paper
Science Project Research Paper
Computer Science Research Paper
Social Science Research Paper
College Research Paper
College Level Research Paper
College Writing Research Paper
Purposes of a Research Paper
An entity has a lot of reasons that requires the procurement of a research paper. As shown on the sample research paper templates, the following information provides the explanation as to what purpose an entity uses a research paper for:
- To answer questions. A research paper is most commonly used to gain answer to certain scientific questions of the world. Discoveries are results of extensive research presented on the research paper.
- To present facts formally. Considering the formal feature of a research paper contrary to the informal presentation of the sample notebook paper templates, sharing facts from research with the use of a research paper is the way to go for a researcher.
- To make reasonable decisions. Businesses often resort to the creation of research information on a professional research paper due to the fact that concrete decisions are defined based on the research data on the paper.
A research paper is an essential document that aids the entities interested to gain the information they need for scientific discoveries, for good grades, or for decision making. These research paper samples are available for your perusal which you can download and use for your current research paper.