Research White Paper
Investment Research White Paper
White Paper on Research Methodology
White Paper Templates
In the business world, white papers are documents that explain all your business ideas to your clients or your business partner(s). They are used when you are ready to share your company’s most valuable knowledge and information to the world. Generally, these documents have complex issues. These white papers are important because of the way the complex situations are explained in a persuasive manner. All those complex issues, along with their solutions, are explained in the white papers. It is a specific document that argues your issues with solutions or ideas that would help you solve the problem(s).
Research and Development
What Is a White Paper?
A white paper is a structured document that consists of 2 to 5 pages aimed to report, discuss, or propose suggestions for different areas of concern. Different business organizations and corporate associations utilize white papers for formal document presentations. Due to numerous purposes, a white paper template is preferred for convenience.
The best white paper templates are all available for you to download on this page.
Purpose of a White Paper
The main purpose of a white paper is to promote certain ideas generated for a variety of different reasons. Often, white papers best serve its purpose when it is able to propose certain solutions to a problem. Another common purpose is to elaborate certain issues and address established concerns.
A white paper format varies from one purpose to another. It could be the best tool to convince and persuade its market if it is used for commercial and marketing purposes.
Generally, the purpose of writing white papers is not limited to the previous note. White papers are also meant to communicate whether within organization or in other external relations.
A grid paper template could be incorporated in a white paper should a report, proposal, or discussion include graphs for better understanding.
Marketing White Paper
B2B Marketing and Sales Engines
Marketing Accountability Study
School White Paper
Post-School Education and Training
School Safety White Paper
Small School White Paper
Essential Elements of an Efficient White Paper
Every white paper may be created for different purposes, but there is no valid reason for white paper to be structured and written differently. Add a touch of professionalism with your white paper compositions and see to it that its structure is convincing enough for anyone who’s bound to read and evaluate it.
Here are elements you need to include when writing a white paper:
- Title – Every title in a white paper should represent the content that follows it. Always start with a title that can express the main intention and objectives for which you are writing the paper.
- Table of Contents – This part allows readers to go over the different headings and locate what could be important ones. You could include used ledger paper templates in the table of contents for reference on data presented through ledgers.
- Executive Summary – This is a critical element as this is what initially convinces readers to proceed to reading the entire document. In order to achieve writing the best executive summary, do so with the help of ruled lined paper templates.
- Introduction – The introduction includes a brief yet informative statements to draw your readers to read the rest of the content.
- Problem – This should be a comprehensive discussion regarding reasons and circumstances that have caused the problem presented.
- Solution – Whether it’s a proposal or a report of solutions, provide this element in a step-by-step process for easy reference.
- Conclusion – A sound conclusion always makes an efficient white paper. It should be informative enough to relay certain measures to be done to address matters of concern.
- Additional Information – This part usually includes proponent information for solutions written in white paper. One could also provide other information for as long as it is relevant to the topic.
Business White Paper
Social Business Evaluation
White Paper on Business Intelligence
Business Process Management
Company White Paper
Government White Paper on Company Law
White Paper for Insurance Company
Education White Paper
White Paper on Education and Training
White Paper on Education Reform
Generic White Paper
Generic White Paper Sample
Design for Generic Drugs
Industry White Paper
Business Defence Industry
Industry Council White Paper
Enterprise Planning in the Manufacturing Industry
Benefits of Writing White Papers
Highlighting the commercial and marketing field, writing white papers make great benefits for people in such kind of industry. Major business stakeholders are most likely to read white papers than other informative tools.
Here are some benefits of writing white papers that you need to know about:
- Comprehensive Options – In the business context, white papers could provide comprehensive options for the solutions reflected in it. It could even effectively make use of well-filled research paper outline templates that briefly present a little background of options provided.
- Informative Content – Everything reflected in a white paper is something informative for its readers. Anyone who has gone through a well-written white paper is guaranteed to have somehow internalized and learned every detail that has been included.
- Communicative Conviction – The objective of every white paper is set so readers gain the conviction to pursue whatever has been planned and deliberated. As reflected in the conclusion or the solution part of every white paper, the communication should be able to disseminate information and get people to agree with it.
Even if you start writing white papers from blank paper templates, you are still guaranteed the benefits provided above.
Policy White Paper
Foreign Policy White Paper
White Paper on Public Policy Issues
White Paper on the Energy Policy
Project White Paper
Energy Project White Paper
Independent Verification and Validation
White Paper on Project Management
The Art of Project Planning
Product White Paper
White Paper on Mechanical Product Development
SharePoint Product Comparison
Product Control White Paper
Security White Paper
Cyber Security White Paper
White Paper on Visual Data Security
White Paper for Network Security
Testing White Paper
White Paper for Data Testing
Science White Paper
Computer Science White Paper
White Paper on Science and Technology
White Paper on Citizen Science
Climate Change Science White Paper
Guidelines on How to Write an Effective White Paper
Always write a white paper with the intention of growing a business, whether it is a small-scale business you own personally or one that is as large as a corporation.
A little planning could go a long way if you heed these white paper writing guidelines below:
- Target Audience – One must reach a point of being able to identify the scope of audience that is either involved in the proceedings or are being targeted. If your goal is to improve the sales and marketing aspect of a business, your white paper should be appropriately addressed to the right people.
- Specific Goals – Keep in mind anything that you wish to achieve with writing a white paper. These goals should serve as your drive as you pursue towards the completion of your white paper. You could outline your goals and objectives in line paper templates for neat and presentable results.
- Content Application – Develop a writing style on how you go about the content of your white paper. You are provided with a lot of content application styles in a white paper template.
Your white paper is definitely readable and more convincing if it is well-structured in terms of its relevant content and format.