Employees are fairly compensated either twice or once a month depending on their company’s salary distribution scheme. To simply put it, one’s earnings is a payment in exchange for any type of service. Such remuneration is fairly liquidated that reflect one’s hard work towards dedication to render services. You may also check out here salary templates.
Salary Receipt Template
Employee Salary Receipt
Receipt of Salary Format
A salary receipt is individually given to every employee that contains a breakdown of each of their total earnings subject to necessary deductions. In return, an acknowledgement receipt verifies that salaries have already been distributed and received by employees respectively. Both salary and acknowledgement receipts are essential tools to accurately track salary distribution.
How to Make a Salary Receipt
A certain format of a salary receipt varies depending on what employers want to include for liquidation. The final payslip will contain all that employees need to know about how much they have earned for a certain month interval.
Here’s how to write a salary receipt:
- Receipt structure. Write according to what the company wants to disclose in the salary receipt. From there, you could already structure what your receipt should contain.
- Breakdown. This is essential in every salary receipt as this would help employees track on their total earnings and deductions.
- Appropriate labels. You have to properly label certain parts of your receipt for easy reference.
- Download a salary receipt template. If you want to avoid formatting and outlining your receipt, you could actually just download a template that you could fill out accordingly.
Our page also offers templates on Tax Receipts. Everything is easy to download and edit in PDF format.
Salary Receipt Sample
Free Monthly Salary
Example of Salary Receipt in PDF
What Should Be Included in a Salary Receipt
Every receipt format in word that we offer in this page consists of the necessary inclusions in order for a salary receipt to be efficient to whoever reads it.
Here are the elements that you should take note of when making salary receipts:
- Full names of employee and employer. This includes whom the salary receipt is for as well as from what particular company has given the salary receipt.
- Specific payment dates. To avoid confusion in terms of referring to date of payments, it is important that dates are provided for every salary distribution interval.
- Basic salary. Employees are entitled to know their base pay right from the day they signed their contracts. Including the basic salary in the receipt would assure them of their pay.
- Allowance. This would help employees track how much they could still spend with their given allowance.
- Incentives or bonuses. This should be included to ensure employees that they are well compensated for their extra hard work.
- Other additional payments. Such payments would commonly include holiday pay and overtime pay. Employees still need to know how much their paid for their holiday and overtime work.
- Deductions. Most importantly, deductions should be closed monitored in the salary receipt for employees to track on their expenses and necessary deductions.
You might want to check out more of our templates including Money Receipts. These templates could be convenient for you to use in sending out acknowledgement receipts.