Academic reports vary in terms of their content depending on the purpose on where they will be used. There are academic report sample that are specifically made for students, teachers, and/or other entities that are involved in the processes within an academic institution. In creating this particular report documents, using a template to guide you can make your job easier.
218+ FREE REPORT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple Numbers, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Annual Report Format Template
Progress Report Template
Book Report Template
We can provide you with a list of academic report templates that can all be downloaded from this post. Make sure to select the particular template that is appropriate for the academic report that you would like to create. Aside from out academic report templates, you may also view our downloadable samples of progress reports and other report templates.
Student Academic Report Template
Kinds of Academic Reports
With the variety of processes and procedures that are done within an academic year, creating academic reports is inevitable. A few samples of academic report are as follows:
- A student academic report is used by either the trainer, adviser, or professor of a student to evaluate the student’s academic performance in different learning areas. Student academic reports may change its content depending on the metrics followed by an institution in assessing their students. Use our school report template samples for additional guides in making this report.
- A detailed academic report is used to list list down the grade point averages of a student in different subjects or study courses. It also includes the term and school year when the particular subjects were taken.
- Progress reports are created to identify the improvement, or the lack thereof, of a student through time. A progress report is usually executed annually for the purpose of recording the academic track record of students. Browse through our report templates for additional references in creating the format of this report and other kinds of presentations and report documents as well.
Academic Evaluation Summary
Academic Report Format
Guidelines in Creating an Academic Report
Since most academic reports are formal documents, it is very essential for it to be well-curated, accurate, and organized. A few suggestions on how you can create a comprehensive and effective academic report are as follows:
- Make sure that the report that you will create is directly related to its purpose. It is very important for your report to achieve the objective and goal of its creation.
- Follow a guide or a template in formatting a specific academic report. An academic report should always have its details in order for a smooth flow of data presentation.
- Make the structure of your academic report as formal report as possible as it will be included in the records of the academic institution where you are currently working.
- Assure that you will be able to supply the details that are required by a particular report document. More so, your report should be complete with regards to the details that are expected to be found by the entities to whom the report is for.
Other than our samples of academic report templates, you may also want to download our samples of Daily Report Templates for references in creating a different kind of report which you may use on a day-to-day basis.