An activity report is a document that is used by an individual or an organization to list down the results of their tasks, campaigns, and other activities in a specific duration of time. Writing an report may scope a short time duration or it can also be for an activity that will run within the entire year or even longer.
We have gathered some samples of activity report templates that you may download and use as guides in creating an activity report that is applicable for the activity that you are currently involved in. Other than our activity report templates, you may download our samples of Report Outline Template and Summary Report templates as well.
Daily Activity Report
Free Annual Report
Sales Activity Example
Usages of Daily Activity Report
A daily activity report may be used by any of the following:
- It can be used by a business establishment to identify the daily activity of their new employees by looking at their individual daily activity listings and time sheets.
- It can also be used by teachers who would like to see the growth of their students in terms of their classroom performance and academic practice in various days and classes
- It can be created by an individual who would like to identify if he/she is efficient in the days that are within the scope of a specific assessment duration. This may be used for the purpose of exercise tracking, diet and meal planning and/or professional undertakings in the individual’s workplace.
How to Write an Activity Report
Here are a few guidelines that you may follow in creating an activity report:
- Identify the purpose on why you need to create the activity report.
- Assure that you will follow the metrics that you will strictly use in the assessment of your activities.
- List down the activities that you will include in your activity report.
- Generalize the activities in one group to identify the area for development and growth.
Other than our samples of activity report templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Weekly Report Templates in the link provided.
Sample Monthly Activity
Suspicious Activity Report
Formal HR Report
Business Activity Example Report
Kinds of Activity Reports
A few samples of activity reports are as follows:
- A weekly activity report is used by an entity to know the results of the programs that they have executed in a week’s time.
- An annual activity report is usually created by businesses and other establishments so that they can have records of their programs which may be used as references for the purpose of developing their operations.
- An after activity report is a structured outline of the outcome of an event. It describes the activity as a whole and the results of each phases that the participants of the activity has undergone.
- A sales activity report is a document prepared by any of the following:
- It can be done by a sales/accounts executive to list down his/her sales transactions in a specific time frame.
- It can be created by a Sales Manager to present the development and current condition of the sales activities of the sales team.
- It can be done by the Sales Administrative Officer for the purpose of assessment, documentation, and management presentation.
Aside from our downloadable samples of activity report templates, our samples of Call Reports are also available for download in the link provided for additional references.