A background report is usually done to gather data about a person who is undergoing an investigation or an application process. This kind of report writing may deal with the professional and/or personal history of an individual who is subjected within the procedure of background checking.
This post is a collection of background report templates that you may use as references in identifying ways on how to create a comprehensive and effective background report. Aside from that, we have downloadable samples of various Report Templates that you may browse through on the provided link.
Background Investigation Report
Background Verification Example
Technical Background Report
Sample Science Fair Background Research
Where Is a Background Report Used?
A background report can be used in the following instances:
- It can be used to identify the academic background and attainments of an individual.
- It can also back track the past employment commitments of the person subjected for background investigation.
- Background reports may also be used to know whether an individual is a country or federal criminal.
- It can be used to know if an individual has records in illegal drugs usage or any other illegal activities based on the regulations on his or her location.
Kinds of Background Reports
A few samples of background reports we offer here are the following:
- A background verification report is usually used by employers to assure that all the items that are listed in the documents are handed by an applicant are all factual.
- A technical background report lists down all the technical items, systems, and parts of a specific material under study. This kind of background report is usually used in scientific undertakings like researches and technical process implementation.
- A science fair background research is used to present the nature of a science fair project. It presents the topic of the research and the foundation where the study is based.
Aside from our samples of background report templates, you may also be interested to download our samples and templates of Social Media Reports and Progress Reports for additional references regarding the creation of other kinds of reports used in the specified processes.
Free Background Example
Sample Consumer Credit Background
Business Owner Background
Guidelines in Creating Background Reports
A few guidelines that you may follow in creating a background report include these items:
- Identify the purpose of the creation of the background report.
- Be precise in data presentation and assure that all the things that you will put in the report are based on real investigations and other processes of data gathering.
- Know the details that are needed to be present in a particular background report. As much as possible, create a draft to serve as your guide in putting the report content altogether.
- Use a template that can guide you in organizing the facts that you have gathered so you can showcase them in a formal manner.
Other than our samples and templates of background reports, you may also want to browse through and download our samples of Police Reports and Survey Reports which you may view on our website’s business archives.