A behavior incident report is a document that shows the items that are involved in a specific incident were inappropriate behavior has been shown. It specifies all the things that are involved in the behavior incident and the items that are needed to be studied to validate whether the report is true or not.
We have downloadable behavior incident report templates should you be needing references in creating this kind of document. Moreover, we can also provide you with other Report Templates usable in different kinds of transactions and processes.
General Incident Report Template in PSD
Printable School Incident Report Template
Editable Employee Incident Report Template
Workplace Incident Report Template
Professional Report Template
Simple Behavioral Incident Report Template
Student Behavior Incident Report Template
Aggressive Behavior Incident Report Template
Behavior Assessment Incident Report Template
Child Behavior Incident Report Form Template
Behavioral Incident Report
A behavioral incident report is used to record all the things that transpired during a specific incident where an unacceptable behavior has been displayed. A basic behavioral incident report includes the following information:
- The name of the person to whom the behavioral incident is for
- The basic information of the person including his or her address and contact information
- The date when the incident happened
- The location of the incident
- The date that the behavioral incident form has been filled
- The time of the incident
- The information and other details about the incident
- The people who are present when the incident happened
- The names of the people who are also involved in the incident
Employee Behavior Incident Report
An employee behavior incident report is needed to be filled out for the following reasons:
- The employee may have shown a behavior that is unacceptable during the hours of business operations
- The employee acted negatively towards a situation that caused delays in terms of the successful implementation of business processes
- The employee was rude to his or her coworkers that resulted to a negative working environment
If you want to know more about a specific incident report done in the work environment, you may browse through our downloadable Employee Incident Report Templates.
Behavior Incident Report Form
Kids Behavior Incident Report Template
Disruptive Student Behavior Incident Report Template
Behavioral Emergency Incident Report Form
Student Behavior Incident Report
A student behavior incident report is a kind of behavior incident report used within the school premises or the time duration where a student is expected to be at school. It is very important for these information to be present in a student behavior incident report:
- The reason why a student behavior incident report has to be made
- The description of the incident
- The detailed outline of the incident
- The student involved in the incident
- The student identification number of the student
- The behavior being shown which is inappropriate in the school setting
- The faculty or other academic officers tasked to review the incident report
You may browse through our downloadable samples of School Report Templates for more reports intended to be used in school processes and transactions.
Importance of a Behavior Incident Report
A behavior incident report is of importance to different entities for the following reasons:
- It allows the people to understand what triggered the specific behavior.
- It outlines all the things that have happened in the incident which can create a better understanding of the situation.
- It enlists all the people who are involved in the incident which means that there are more statements that can be compared with each other to know the exact and real thing that had transpired within an incident.
There are still a lot of reasons why a behavior incident report is important. If you have been involved in any incident, be sure that the items that you are to put in your behavior incident report are real and accurate as it can help you to prove your point should you be accused of other items that you did not do.