After spending so much time and effort writing your grant proposal and finally receiving funding, the next thing that you have to do is your benefactor know how their money is spent. A grant report samples consists of detailed financial statements, information on the project’s outcome or predicted results, and whether you delivered on the promises outlined in your proposal. It can also be used to enhance Annual Reports and other funding or financial statements.
218+ FREE REPORT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple Numbers, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Grant Progress Report Template
Grant Final Report Sample
Grant Financial Report Template
On this page, we present to you some Grant Report Templates that you can download and use to help you to showcase your project not only to the project manager that oversees it but also to the people who actually funded it. These templates also include an Executive Summary of a Report that displays your organization’s professionalism and strengths that will increase your grant maker’s willingness to provide future and ongoing funding.
Travel Grant Report Template
Quarterly Grant Report Template
How to Write a Grant Report?
Just like how these Report Templates are drafted, you should always address the following key elements when creating your grant report.
- Financial statement. This includes all the costs incurred by the project and should tell your funders how you spent their money. (See Financial Report Templates.)
- Results and impact of the project. This explains how the project funding made a difference and the grant expenditures contributed to the results by highlighting key outcomes and metrics data.
- Lessons learned. Aside from emphasizing the success of the project, it’s important to emphasize the problems you have encountered along the way and how you were able to overcome them.
- Sustainability plans. Your grant report should also include plans for the next phase or the direction in which your organization is planning to take.
How to Write a Final Grant Report?
There are many things you have to prepare before you write your final grant report. In your final grant report, you need to document several types of information such as information about the grant as well as the project and financial information. To get these, you have to document the project by capturing the conditions before, during, and after the project is being executed. You also need to document the obstacles, problems, and delays encountered, like in Progress Report Templates. You have to dedicate enough time to get these things together and you may start at the beginning of the project.
Common Grant Report Template
Grant Expense Report Template
Grant Status Report Template
Grant Performance Report
Grant Application Report Template
Tips for Writing a Grant Report
Below are some tips on how to write a well-organized and compelling grant report.
- Use subheadings and bullet points to organize the contents of your report.
- Use charts and graphs to visually represent your findings and results.
- Make sure your report contains necessary but enough information based on the requirements.
- Don’t forget to say thank you not just as a common courtesy but to show your sincerity and increase your chances for future funding.
You may also want to see our Report Cover Templates which are also available on this website.