An annual report is usually used by companies to formally summarize information regarding their overall annual performance. It can be an assessment of all the monthly reports of the business for an entire operational year or it can also be a year-end report collating all the results of the activities and programs conducted by the company.
As a formal report, annual reports should be professional-looking, especially in terms of its structure, format and wordings. We have collected a number of annual report template so you can have guides and references in creating your company’s own annual report document that exudes the characteristics mentioned above.
Annual Report Format Template
Simple Annual Report Template
NGO Annual Report Template
Annual Sales Report Sample Template
Business Annual Report Template
Annual Financial Report Template
Annual Training Report Template
Annual Business Report Template
Corporate Annual Report Template
Health and Safety Annual Report Template
Free Annual Report Template
Annual Financial Report
What Information Is Included in an Annual Report?
If an annual report is used by a business, here are a few details that should be included in the document:
- The dates that are included in the report
- The activities that have been executed on the duration included in the annual report
- The results of the company programs implemented within the past operational year
- Specific reports from different company departments especially in relation to finance, accounting, and marketing
- The overall operational condition of the company
- The different factors that have affected different areas of business operations
- The sales accounts of the business and the current market positioning and market hold of the business
- The programs of the business regarding its professional relationship with the clients for customer retention and new client acquisition
The information presented above may be altered depending on the kind of annual report that a company needs to have.
You may browse through more downloadable samples of annual report templates in the provided link. More so, we also have a variety of other report templates, report samples, and sample financial report templates that you may download for additional references regarding the creation of other kinds of reports.
Uranium Marketing Report
Examples of Effective Nonprofit Annual Reports
An annual report is not just used by business entities. There are also nonprofit organizations that create nonprofit annual reports. The effectiveness of these reports depend on accurate data collection and analysis. More so, it should directly be about the discussion focus where the result of the annual report is for.
A few samples of nonprofit annual reports are as follows:
- Church annual reports are created to identify the activities of the church in a year’s time and the sources of the funding for these activities
- Supplier annual reports are used to assure that the listing of all the suppliers of a company and the money that the business has given to acquire the services of these suppliers in a period of a year are matching and accurate.
- Employee annual reports are used by businesses to identify the specific groupings of their work force composition during an entire year of operations.
Aside from our samples of annual report templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of end-of-year report templates and report samples in Word format.