A training report is a processed document that serves as an assessment and evaluation of certain training. It is a descriptive, critical, formal, and progressive report that is, in a way, similar to a Progress Report because it aims to monitor and track key training developments and challenges.
For some, formatting a training report can be time consuming. There are a lot of factors to take into account such as the type of report formatting, language to be used, and the content itself. To guide you through the process, we have here an array of training report templates that are of high quality and definition. They can help you kick-start your training report. In addition to this, we also provided you with some pertinent details, guides, and information about the dynamics of a training report.
Post Training Report Template
Simple Training Report Template
Employee Training Report Template
Training Workshop Report
Monthly Training Progress
What Are Included in a Training Report?
In terms of report format, the formatting of a training report vary considerably. It depends on the organization’s nature and the type of training conducted. For most standard training reports, the follow components are mostly present:
- Objectives/goals. In here, you have to indicate the overarching goal of the training and the specified objectives under that goal. For instance, each type of training may have a corresponding goal or desired outcome. Under this section, you can also include the competencies that will be delivered by the adopted training programs.
- Name of the participant(s) and the trainers. It is pertinent that you identify or enumerate the name of the participants of the training. You can also highlight the number of participants, the kind or organization or sectioning adopted, and the trainers designated for each course or subject matter.
- Kind of training. This is important. The listed type of training corresponds to a particular objective. At the end of the day, the trainer and the trainees will evaluate the holistic conduct of the training.
- Challenges and recommendations. These sections also serve as the conclusion. These will include what are the results of the training, the gaps, and the recommendations to improve training processes.
These are some points to take into account in drafting your training report. For more templates to review, we also have Weekly Activity Report Templates and Project Closure Reports. Feel free to check them out.
Quarterly Staff Training
Industrial Training Feedback
Tips in Writing Training Reports
Never underestimate the power of an effective training report. You must ace it to make more appealing and easy for reading and skimming. Here are some tips to help you in your endeavor:
- Use proper formatting. In any kind of report, formatting is very important. Formatting does not just refer to the font size, style, and margins but also to how the sections of the report are arranged and categorized. Emphasize your headers and use design elements such as formal color schemes, photos, and other graphical images to catch the reader’s attention.
- Maintain a clean and uncluttered layout. In a training report, graphs and tables are mostly present. Make sure that there are proper spaces in between so that the appearance of the report does look crowded.
- Refer to templates. In writing your training report, templates can truly help you hasten your work. In line with this, our templates can help you figure out how you can make your report stunning and formal at the same time. Design elements are also provided in the templates.
Indeed, save your precious time be looking into these training Report Templates.