You can use different types of teacher resumes if you want to apply for different teaching positions where you can use the teacher templates we have on our website to quickly create your own resumes. Commonly, the templates we have usually differ and depend on which position you are currently applying for.
We will be sharing with you some basic teacher resumes you can use to make your resumes without taking too much time on creating the minor details of what a resume should contain. We will also be sharing a brief description of some examples to inform you on where you can use them. You can also check out our website for the different type of resume in sample sales resumes if teaching is not your profession.
82+ Teacher Templates in Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Free Teacher Resume Template
Template for Computer Teacher
Primary School Teacher Resume Templates
Format for Pre-Primary School Teacher
Simple Primary School Teacher Resume
Primary School Teacher Format in PDF
Elementary School Teacher Resume Templates
Sample Elementary School Teacher Template
Experienced Elementary Educator Sample
Sample Objective for Elementary School Teacher
Assistant Teacher Resume Templates
Pre-school Assistant Teacher Template
Pre-school Assistant Teacher Format with No Experience
Sample Kindergarten Assistant Teacher Template
1. Why Are Resumes Important?
When applying for any role, you will need to have a set of credentials to present to the hiring company as well as a resume for them to see all your work experiences, job positions you have taken, and know your objectives, as well as your other intangible skills which you have besides from the technical ones you know. Resumes are also important because they mainly serve as documents for hiring companies to resume profile and use them for documentation purposes as well.
Resumes are also needed so that you won’t have to explain your job experience or all the stuff about you to the hiring company. Specifically, for teacher resumes, you can place your teaching experience and do not have to explain more about them unless the interviewer will ask you additional questions about a specific teaching experience.
2. Different Teacher Resume Examples
There are different types of teacher resume examples you can use to create your own teacher resume in which our website can provide you with the necessary templates you need. Below are a few examples you can use to make your teacher resumes:
- Computer Teacher Template – These types of resume templates are used by teachers applying specifically for computer science teaching positions. The objectives that may contain in this template will include computer-related objectives or smart goals.
- Primary School Teacher Resume Template – You can use these types of resume templates if you are planning to apply for primary school teacher positions, wherein the details that may contain will include your work experiences, teaching skills, and other personal information about you but will focus more on your primary school experiences.
- Elementary School Teacher Resume Template – These types of resumes are commonly used for individuals who would want to apply for elementary school teacher positions. Like all the other resume content, this focuses more on an individual’s elementary teaching skills. Some details may also contain the work experiences in chronological order.
- Assistant Teacher Resume Templates – You can use these types of resumes if you want to create a resume that focuses more on your assistant teaching work experiences in which these types of resumes are commonly used to apply for assistant teaching roles.
- Business Education Teacher Resume Templates – These types of resumes focus more on individuals wanting to apply for business teaching roles, wherein work experiences related to these types of roles are included in the resume. Some details that may also be included may contain objectives related to the specified job position as well.
You can also check out our website if you need more sources to create different types of resumes if you need references to create your own. You can also download from our website different types of one page resume templates or a more specialized sample of preschool teacher resumes.
Business Education Teacher Resume Templates
Sample Business Education Teacher Format
High School Business Education Teacher Resume
Example for Business Education Teacher
Experienced Teacher Resume Templates
Experienced Teacher Objective
Experienced Teacher Resume Format
Example for Experienced Elementary School Teacher
Experienced Elementary Teacher Sample
Fresher Teacher Resume Templates
Fresher Lecturer Teacher Resume
Fresher Teacher Resume Format
Assistant Teacher Resume Format
3. What a Teacher Resume Should Contain
It is essential that you know what to place in your resumes for the readers will know what job position will match your skills and your talents. By being able to place the correct information, you will be able to present yourself properly and professionally. Below are some factors you will need to consider for you to have the perfect professional resume:
- Proper Font and Formatting – You will have to place the proper fonts and do appropriate formatting of your resume for them to look formal and presentable. Do not use fancy fonts like Comic Sans in your resumes as this can be very informal and unprofessional.
- Work Experience – You will have to place your work experiences as well on your resume. Make sure that the work experiences you place in your resume are in chronological order to make it look formal and easy for the reader to read. This also helps avoid unnecessary questions like the order of your work experiences.
- Skills – You can also place the different technical skills you know and extracurricular skills as well for the reader to know more about your personality as well. You may also see Chronological Resume.
- References – Placing references is important because this is where the hiring company or the reader will base the proof on what you’ve written in your resume. This will also be their reference for doing background checks.
You can also check our website for resumes and application cover letters specialized for different teaching positions, like the following sets:
Graduate Teacher Resume Examples
Example for Trained Graduate Teacher
Resume for Graduate Teacher Example
High School Teacher Resume Templates
Special Education High School Teacher Format
Objective for High School Teacher
High School Teacher Resume Format
Kindergarten Teacher Resume Templates
Assistant Kindergarten Teacher Template
Experienced Kindergarten Teacher Resume
Pre-school Teacher Resume Templates
Sample Objective for Pre-school Teacher
Pre-school Assistant Teacher Resume with Experience
4. Who Benefits from Using these Teacher Templates
People who mostly benefit from using the different types of basic teacher templates are applicants aiming to apply for the different teaching positions where they can create their own resumes with ease and, at the same time, have a reference on the different information they need to fill in to make their general resumes look professional and have the accurate amount of information needed by the hiring company or reader.
Graphic artists also benefit from using these types of templates as they are also guided on how to format the resume themselves and make creative designs using the templates as a foundation. If you plan to make creative resumes, make sure that you do not overpower the details in your resume with too many decorations as it can look informal and disturbing to look at.
You can also check out our website if you also wish to apply different templates in your designs and look for more information on using the different templates. You can also download different types of resumes like these marketing resume examples or generic work resume templates.