A curriculum vitae is mostly associated with job applications. However, this document can also be used by students who would like to apply for apprenticeship, training, and other academic programs. More so, companies recruit prospective interns and probationers through the help of the information that are found in a student curriculum vitae.
This post is a collection of different kinds of student curriculum vitae templates that are formatted both in a word document and Photoshop. You may use these templates as references in creating a curriculum vitae that is applicable in various academic undertakings. We also have downloadable samples of Curriculum Vitae cover letters if you want to use this particular document in a different setting or purpose.
College Student Curriculum Vitae
Graduate Student Curriculum Vitae
High School Student
Curriculum Vitae for College Students
Some Curriculum Vitae Samples that are used by college students are as follows:
- An internship curriculum vitae is a document used by a college student who would like to apply for an internship program. It includes all the academic achievements of the student and the training that he or she has attended that are related to the operations of the company where he or she would like to render internship services.
- An undergraduate curriculum vitae is used by a student who would like to pursue admissions in a graduate school. Since he or she is applying for a higher field of study and research, his or her undergraduate curriculum vitae should showcase his or her exemplary academic performance during college.
- A student nurse curriculum vitae is created by a nursing student who is applying for employment. Most curriculum vitae are done during the senior year of a student may it be before or after graduation so that they can send it right away to their prospective employers.
We can provide you with more kinds of Curriculum Vitae Examples on our business archives.
Student Nurse Curriculum Vitae
Dental Student Curriculum Vitae
Tips in Writing a Students Curriculum Vita
Here are a few tips that you may apply in writing your own student curriculum vitae:
- Make sure that you will review the qualifications needed by the entity where you will send your curriculum vitae. This way, you can give focus on the items that can make your profile more pleasing and attention grabbing.
- Since you still do not have any professional experiences, list your strengths in terms of your abilities, technical skills, and other competencies.
- Use a template that is appropriate to be used in the undertaking that you would like to immerse yourself in. We have a wide selection of student curriculum vitae templates in this post that you may use as guides and references.
Aside from our samples of student curriculum vitae templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Receptionist Curriculum Vitae Templates for references regarding a curriculum vitae used in that particular job application.