- 1. Travel Discount LinkedIn Blog Post Design
- 2. Editable Fashion Sale LinkedIn Blog Post Design
- 3. Black Friday Sale LinkedIn Post Design
- 4. Elegant App Promotion LinkedIn Post Design
- 5. Coronavirus COVID-19 Prevention LinkedIn Post Design
- 6. Food Mobile App Promotion LinkedIn Post Design
- 7. Commercial Real Estate LinkedIn Post Design
- 8. Beach Wedding LinkedIn Post Design
- 9. Sports Quote LinkedIn Post Design
- 10. Photographer LinkedIn Post Design
- 11. Charity Fundraising LinkedIn Post Design
- 12. Modern Spa LinkedIn Post Design
- 13. Sunday School LinkedIn Post Design
- 14. Games Influencer LinkedIn Post Design
- 15. Club Party LinkedIn Post Design
- 16. Fitness Trainer Coach LinkedIn Post Design
- 17. Live Music LinkedIn Post Design
- 18. Event Invitation LinkedIn Post Design
- 19. Residential Construction LinkedIn Post Design
- 20. Simple Car Wash LinkedIn Post Design
- 21. Car Dealership LinkedIn Banner Post Example
- 22. Delivery Service LinkedIn Banner Post Example
- 23. Realtor LinkedIn Banner Post Example
- 24. Tech Company LinkedIn Cover Photo Post Example
- 25. Creative Expert LinkedIn Cover Photo Post Example
- 26. Unisex Beauty Salon LinkedIn Post Design
- 27. University Seminar LinkedIn Post Design
- 28. Simple Cafe LinkedIn Post Design
- 29. Modern Hotel LinkedIn Post Design
- 30. Art Contest LinkedIn Post Design
- 31. Nature Camping LinkedIn Post Design
- 32. Modern Catering LinkedIn Post Design
- 33. Yoga Instructor LinkedIn Post Design
- 34. After School Tutoring LinkedIn Post Design
- 35. Summer Collage LinkedIn Post Design
- 36. Online Baby Store LinkedIn Post Design
- 37. Pregnancy Announcement LinkedIn Post Design
- 38. Dance Workshop LinkedIn Post Design
- 39. Adopt A Pet LinkedIn Post Design
- 40. Sports Club LinkedIn Post Design
- 41. Pizza Party LinkedIn Post Design
- 42. Club DJ LinkedIn Post Design
- 43. Voice Audition LinkedIn Post Design
- 44. Floral Save The Date LinkedIn Post Design
- 45. Management Consulting LinkedIn Post Design
- 46. Restaurant LinkedIn Banner Post Example
- 47. Barber Shop LinkedIn Banner Post Example
- 48. Modern CEO Announcement LinkedIn Post Example
- 49. Recruitment LinkedIn Banner Post Example
- 50. News Editor LinkedIn Career Cover Photo Post Example
- LinkedIn Post Format
- 1. Theme
- 2. Purpose or Agenda
- 3. Detailed Information
- 4. Relevant Images
- What should I not post on LinkedIn?
- What should companies avoid doing on LinkedIn?
- Can I post personal information on LinkedIn?
- How can I post professionally on LinkedIn?
- What are the best hours to publish LinkedIn posts?
LinkedIn is a unique social media platform from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. That’s because it’s a platform where people and companies present themselves professionally. They sell and promote their skills, products, services, events, and more. Our LinkedIn post templates have qualities that can improve their brand and professional facade.
To create a cookbook of your very own, follow the following steps:
If you don’t have any idea how to create your LinkedIn post, don’t think about it too much. Ease your mind as we’re about to share with you 50 LinkedIn posts designs and examples. Have a look at each of them and take inspiration.
1. Travel Discount LinkedIn Blog Post Design
Our Travel Discount LinkedIn Blog Post can excite travel lovers. Discounted travel fees are treasures for them. Get this if you’re a seller or agent of travel itineraries.
2. Editable Fashion Sale LinkedIn Blog Post Design
Aside from discounted travel itineraries, discounted fashion items are also sure hits. So if you own a clothing line business, you’ll certainly like our Editable Fashion Sale LinkedIn Blog Post.
3. Black Friday Sale LinkedIn Post Design
The biggest yearly sale event is none other than Black Friday. So whatever is your business, ready yourself for the next Black Friday even with our Black Friday Sale LinkedIn Post.
4. Elegant App Promotion LinkedIn Post Design
Our Elegant App Promotion LinkedIn Post has a beautiful, vibrant aesthetic that catches the eye. It’s an excellent digital marketing material for newly launched apps and software.
5. Coronavirus COVID-19 Prevention LinkedIn Post Design
The COVID-19 pandemic remains a threat after over a year since it blew up. That said, raising awareness of its dangers should still be a part of your company’s corporate social responsibility or CSR. Start by using our COVID-19 LinkedIn post template below.
6. Food Mobile App Promotion LinkedIn Post Design
Our food LinkedIn post below is another template for app promotion but specifically for food mobile apps. It sports a decent background image of a high-end recipe and already has the App Store and Play Store logo.
7. Commercial Real Estate LinkedIn Post Design
Images of tall buildings and a clean graphic design should be the qualities of real estate marketing materials. So if you run a real estate business, you should take our Commercial Real Estate LinkedIn Post.
8. Beach Wedding LinkedIn Post Design
Your wedding day is a special time of your life and you should celebrate it across all your social media accounts, including LinkedIn. For that, you might like our Beach Wedding LinkedIn Post. A white sand beach would be a great venue for your prenup pictorial and the wedding ceremony itself.
9. Sports Quote LinkedIn Post Design
If you love sports, do your part in inspiring the youth to take part in basketball, football, baseball, or whatever sport. You can use our Sports Quote LinkedIn Post and share it through your profile. It has a famous quote from the great Michael Jordan himself.
10. Photographer LinkedIn Post Design
If you’re a pro photographer, you should emphasize that in your LinkedIn profile. Doing so can open more job opportunities for you. Start by using our photography LinkedIn post template below.
11. Charity Fundraising LinkedIn Post Design
Giving back to the community is always worth our time. If you have an upcoming charity event, invite more people to volunteer in it. The more helping hands you get, the more it’ll be successful. Use our charity LinkedIn post below in inviting people.
12. Modern Spa LinkedIn Post Design
Our Modern Spa LinkedIn Post has minimal floral art in the upper left corner and the lower right corner. And it uses a yellow and apricot color scheme. With those combines, they make for an eye-pleasing design, perfect for your spa business brand.
13. Sunday School LinkedIn Post Design
If you own a Sunday school establishment, try inviting more people to attend it, especially children and teens. Our Sunday School LinkedIn Post can help you craft an attractive invitation.
14. Games Influencer LinkedIn Post Design
Being a gaming influencer might not be seen as an actual career to most people, but it’s a career nonetheless, and a good one in today’s generation. So if you’re a gamer, be proud of it. Use the design of our Games Influencer LinkedIn Post to establish your LinkedIn profile.
15. Club Party LinkedIn Post Design
If you’re having a party in your club this weekend, build hype for it today. You can use the design of our Club Party LinkedIn Post. Its background image perfectly teases how epic your party is going to be.
16. Fitness Trainer Coach LinkedIn Post Design
Many people are searching for fitness coaches on LinkedIn. So if you’re one, better revamp your LinkedIn profile using our fitness LinkedIn post design below.
17. Live Music LinkedIn Post Design
If you’re a musician about to perform live soon, let people know about it. Who knows, this can jumpstart your music career. Grab the people’s attention on LinkedIn using our Live Music LinkedIn Post design.
18. Event Invitation LinkedIn Post Design
Our Event Invitation LinkedIn Post is a sample invitation post for dog show events. But since its design is flexible and can be used for any occasion, you’re welcome to use it for any event, be it birthdays, seminars, or conferences.
19. Residential Construction LinkedIn Post Design
If you own a construction company, our Residential Construction LinkedIn Post can help enhance its brand. It would be a welcome addition to your company’s LinkedIn profile.
20. Simple Car Wash LinkedIn Post Design
A car wash business also deserves recognition on LinkedIn due to its convenient service. So if you own a car wash, start building its LinkedIn profile with our Simple Car Wash LinkedIn Post.
21. Car Dealership LinkedIn Banner Post Example
If you’re in the business of dealing cars, you might like this LinkedIn banner post example.
22. Delivery Service LinkedIn Banner Post Example
If you run a courier business, this Delivery Service LinkedIn Banner Post could improve your branding.
23. Realtor LinkedIn Banner Post Example
As a realtor, your should promote your real estate company’s brand on LinkedIn. Just like the sample post shown below.
24. Tech Company LinkedIn Cover Photo Post Example
Tech companies have to look formal and professional on LinkedIn and on other social media platforms. So if you own a tech company, you can greatly benefit from this LinkedIn post example.
25. Creative Expert LinkedIn Cover Photo Post Example
Artists, graphic designers, and other creatives can use this LinkedIn cover photo post. It improves their marketability in job markets and in the gig economy.
26. Unisex Beauty Salon LinkedIn Post Design
Beauty salons aren’t just for women, but also for men. So if you own a beauty salon, make your brand more inclusive with our Unisex Beauty Salon LinkedIn Post.
27. University Seminar LinkedIn Post Design
Our university LinkedIn post below is designed to announce university seminars and other campus-related events. It sports a simple and modern aesthetic that can adapt to any university brand.
28. Simple Cafe LinkedIn Post Design
Our Simple Cafe LinkedIn Post has an all-brown color scheme that represents the aesthetic of a warm cup of coffee. With that said, it’s a perfect LinkedIn branding tool for coffee shops.
29. Modern Hotel LinkedIn Post Design
If you own a sea view hotel or resort, you can take our Modern Hotel LinkedIn Post. Take advantage of its elegant design and stunning ready-made image. It entices tourists to spend a day and night in your fine establishment.
30. Art Contest LinkedIn Post Design
Are you hosting an art contest? If so, invite the best artist out there using our Art Contest LinkedIn Post. Its sample slogan that says “Create the best portrait you can!” encourages aspiring artists to register in your competition.
31. Nature Camping LinkedIn Post Design
There’s no better way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city than on a camping trip. So if you’re organizing one, city people might want to join. In that case, promote your camping event using our Nature Camping LinkedIn Post.
32. Modern Catering LinkedIn Post Design
If you have a catering business, you should promote it on LinkedIn. Make your business profile a visual feast of appetizing dishes. Just like our Modern Catering LinkedIn Post.
33. Yoga Instructor LinkedIn Post Design
Our yoga LinkedIn post below can help yoga instructors gain more recognition and clients. Get this now if you’re a licensed yoga instructor.
34. After School Tutoring LinkedIn Post Design
Some students need academic assistance. So if you offer tutoring services, you should consider using our After School Tutoring LinkedIn Post. Many of the parents of those said students look for tutors on LinkedIn.
35. Summer Collage LinkedIn Post Design
For the next summer season, update your LinkedIn profile to summer vibes with our summer LinkedIn post below. You can use its design to share your best beach photos.
36. Online Baby Store LinkedIn Post Design
Here we have a fancy-looking online store LinkedIn post. It’s designed for online businesses selling baby products such as diapers, milk, pacifiers, and many more.
37. Pregnancy Announcement LinkedIn Post Design
Our Pregnancy Announcement LinkedIn Post is made for couples celebrating a positive pregnancy test. If you know a friend that’s expecting a baby, congratulate her using this template.
38. Dance Workshop LinkedIn Post Design
If you’re a dance instructor, starting a dance workshop would be a good alternative income source for you. You can begin building your workshop’s profile with our Dance Workshop LinkedIn Post.
39. Adopt A Pet LinkedIn Post Design
If you work for an animal rescue organization, you’ll like our Adopt A Pet LinkedIn Post. Your organization can use this to promote your pet adoption events.
40. Sports Club LinkedIn Post Design
Do you have a sports club? If you do, it would be nice if it has a LinkedIn profile. That way, more people will know about it and thus some will join it. Use the awesome design of our sports LinkedIn post below.
41. Pizza Party LinkedIn Post Design
If you’ll be having a pizza party in your pizza place, invite your customers using our pizza LinkedIn post below. Just customize its text and you’re done. You can then publish it. Its pizza background image is so appetizing, which surely entices people to attend your party.
42. Club DJ LinkedIn Post Design
If you’re a professional DJ, let your fans know where and when your next set will be. Promote your next performance using our Club DJ LinkedIn Post.
43. Voice Audition LinkedIn Post Design
There are plenty of voice actors searching for gigs on LinkedIn. So if you need them for production, use our Voice Audition LinkedIn Post. You’ll attract the best voice actors and casting sessions will run smoothly.
44. Floral Save The Date LinkedIn Post Design
Our Floral Save The Date LinkedIn Post has an elegant design fit for weddings and bridal showers. Its aesthetic is very feminine and perfect for romantic occasions.
45. Management Consulting LinkedIn Post Design
If you work for a consultancy firm, your profile should look something like our Management Consulting LinkedIn Post. You need to look professional and project yourself as someone willing to do clean, serious business.
46. Restaurant LinkedIn Banner Post Example
If you run a restaurant, you can benefit from this LinkedIn banner example. With its help, you can build your restaurant’s LinkedIn profile in no time.
47. Barber Shop LinkedIn Banner Post Example
Barbershops can gain recognition on LinkedIn as well. That’s why we’ve included this well-designed LinkedIn banner post sample on this list.
48. Modern CEO Announcement LinkedIn Post Example
Does your company have a new CEO? If so, then welcome him or her with this sample announcement LinkedIn post.
49. Recruitment LinkedIn Banner Post Example
Looking for candidates to fill in job vacancies? If yes, then this Recruitment LinkedIn Banner Post can help. It can catch the job seekers’ attention in the job market.
50. News Editor LinkedIn Career Cover Photo Post Example
If you’re a news editor, flaunt your profession like this LinkedIn cover photo post. Let people know that you’re a legit new editor working for a reputable news outlet.
LinkedIn Post Format
LinkedIn posts come in different variations and appearances depending on the users’ profiles. However, when it comes down to the format, each LinkedPost must have these elements:
A LinkedIn post must have a theme to appeal to the audience it intends to target. Without a theme, it’ll look lifeless and is basically just a block of text and images.
2. Purpose or Agenda
When you create a LinkedIn post, you need to emphasize its agenda or purpose. It could be to announce job openings, promote new products, celebrate special occasions, invite people to an event, and many more.
3. Detailed Information
A LinkedIn post must display detailed information, especially if it’s announcing or promoting certain events. It should answer the viewers’ question of “When?” and “Where?” Other than that, the company’s contact information must be visible as well.
4. Relevant Images
Images or illustrations complete a LinkedIn post’s aesthetic. However, make sure that they’re relevant to its agenda.
What should I not post on LinkedIn?
You shouldn’t express your complaints about your job, boss, and company on LinkedIn. It ruins your chances of earning future career opportunities. And also, make sure that all your posts have no typos and grammatical errors. You should always present yourself professionally on LinkedIn.
What should companies avoid doing on LinkedIn?
Companies must avoid sending spammy messages to LinkedIn users. They can sell their products and services but in a less aggressive manner.
Can I post personal information on LinkedIn?
Yes, you can, but not too much. Instead, try sharing personal info about yourself that enhances your brand as an employee or employer. In LinkedIn, you have to be as professional as possible.
How can I post professionally on LinkedIn?
Here are some tips to post professionally on LinkedIn:
- Publish relevant and helpful content
- Tackle industry topics
- Post regularly for consistency
- Add images of reputable and professional people
What are the best hours to publish LinkedIn posts?
The best hours to publish LinkedIn posts are those between 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Potential engagement levels are high within those hours.