A teacher calendar is a helpful tool for teachers to keep track of their schedules in an organized manner. A teacher calendar may be used in various time periods which can be within days, weeks, months, or even years depending on the activities, schedules and programs that will be placed in the calendar.
150+ FREE TEACHER Templates - Download Now Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
One of the simplest and easiest way to make your own calendar is through the use of templates. Here, we have different kinds of downloadable calendar templates that can be used by teachers in their schedule plotting undertakings. Browse through our various samples below and select the template that you find suitable.
Elementary Teacher Calendar Template
High School Teacher
Types of Teacher Calendar Templates
The schedule of teachers can be very hectic and busy due to the job functions that they need to execute for the academic growth and development of their students. They need to balance the schedules of their own personal monthly calendar and school calendar.
Below are the samples of our teacher calendar templates that you may find useful in creating your own teacher calendar.
- A Preschool Teacher Calendar Template is a great tool to use in managing the schedule of a preschool teacher. This also contains details necessary for the job including the eating and rest schedules of the preschoolers.
- Elementary Teacher Calendar Templates are ideal for all elementary teachers who want to arrange their timetable in a precise manner. This tool can be used to accurately list down the teaching tasks and academic records that are needed to be done in specific teaching dates.
- A High School Teacher Calendar Template is intended for all high school teachers to make use of. It allows high school teachers to easily track their schedules and assure that they are giving focus on specific academic tasks that they need to fulfill in the high school department of an academic institution.
Secondary Teacher Calendar
Printable Teacher Calendar
How to Make Your Own Teacher Calendar
Elements of a Teacher Calendar
Our different types of printable calendar templates can be used by teachers to organize the following:
- The academic events where they need to attend
- The meetings that they are required to be present at
- Their specific academic teaching responsibilities; and
- Other aspects related to their work functions.
Making Your Own Calendar
Creating your own calendar is indeed a fun craft project. Follow these simple steps to create your own teacher calendar:
- Make use of an A4 white-colored card sheet. Using a card rather than a paper medium will ensure that is more durable.
- Ensure that all of the rows and columns of your teacher calendar are equally spaced so the content listing will be more organized. There are different calendar formats that you may select in this post.
- You may fill in the dates where you have prior commitments or the days where your teaching schedule is quite hectic.
- You can decorate your calendar. This is to give it a more customized look.
Don’t let your busy schedule take the fun out of life. Grab these calendars and schedule your comings and goings to accomplish everything you can!