An electrical quotation is a document that outlines the services provided by an electrician and the corresponding charges and fee due. Creating a quotation for electrical services is not really a task and function of an electrician. It is the immediate supervisors or administrators of the company wherein the electrician is employed that sorts out the quotation for specified clients.
It is undeniable that a quotation uses technical terminologies specifically in cases of electrical quotations. That is why it is a challenge among electrical companies and firms to come up with a comprehensible and professional quotation to gain more clients.
Electrical Contractor Quotation
Free Electrical Maintenance
What are Included in an Electrical Quotation?
Quotation Template cater to a variety of quotation types. That is why you need to choose a quotation format that is suitable to the kind of quotation that you’re dealing with. As per electrical quotations, you may refer to the following:
- Prices and service charges – The one that will carry out the terms of the electrical quotation will be the electrician. The client must be aware of the service charges that may be due for the rendered service by the electrician.
- Terms and conditions of the services – Upon the approval of the client, the electrician can commence the provision of electrical-related services. In line with this, the terms and conditions of the quotation will govern the conduct of both parties and the approval of the client expressly indicates his or her agreement to the said terms and conditions.
- Payment terms – Aside from the conditions for the services, the mode of payment must be emphasized. There are firms that give the client payment options while others specify the mode of payment that they prefer.
- Description and breakdown of the services – If the quotation involves the sale of electrical materials, it must be clearly stated in the quotation accompanied by its corresponding costs.
Quotation for Electrical Work Labour
Simple Steps in Writing an Electrical Quotation
Referring to high-quality quotation format DOC and templates can help you kick-start your quotation production. If you want to know the steps in writing a simple electrical quotation, consider the following:
- The quotation must contain the company letterhead. Every electrical firm or contractor has its own company letterhead. To make the electrical quotation more professional, include the company letter head in printing the quotation so that the brand of the company will also be promoted at the same time.
- State the names of the person who made the quotation in behalf of the company. The designation and full name of the person must be indicated.
- List down all the proposed electrician services. Along with the list of services, a short description about the services or product offered must be indicated. Together with the offered services, the service charge or prices must be indicated similar to a price quote template.
- Provide the schedule for completion. Clients are very keen in terms of schedules and deadline. Make sure to indicate the schedule correctly.
- Have your quotation signed and approved by the designated supervisor before sending to the client. It is imperative that the supervisor will review first the quote before sending them to ensure that the quote was made in accordance with companies.