A notice is a legal concept that describes a requirement that an individual or organization should be aware of. It serves as a legal process affecting their rights, obligations or duties. There are a lot of notice types that are being used all through out and each has their own designated purpose. Some common samples are actual notice, constructive notice, implied notice, etc.
Template.net offers a wide selection of notice templates that are available for everybody to make use. These are highly modifiable and easy to download templates. So if you are crafting your own notice, let’s say an employee notice, there’s no need to worry. Download our notice templates and use them as a reference.
Employee Notice Template
What is an Employee Warning Notice?
One of the common notice types that are mostly used in any workforce setting, is an employee warning notice.
It is a form that is primarily used by business management or human resource departments to provide disciplinary action to an employee violating certain workforce rules and regulations.
The first section outlines the type of warning the employee is receiving. Then, the form asks what offense was committed.
What Information is Included in an Employee Warning Notice?
These are the important details of an employee warning notice.
- The employee’s name.
- The type(s) of violation that an employee committed such as:
- Lateness/leaving early
- Rudeness to employees/customers
- Failure to follow instructions
- Willful damage to material/equipment
- Violation of company policies
- Violation of safety rules
- Working on personal matters
- Previous warning with the specified date and whether it was delivered orally or in writing
- The employer’s and employee’s statement
- The course of action to be taken such as:
- Corrective action to be taken. This is the part that an employee will jot down a corrective action that he or she needs to do in order for the incident not to occur again.
- The employee’s signature including the date.
- The supervisor’s signature who issued the warning and with an inclusive date.
We also have an employee warning notice templates for more convenience. Separation Notice Templates which are also necessary in a workforce setting, are also available here for download.
How to Compose a Notice?
Notices are really short pieces of writing, generally delivered in a formal manner. This type of short form is mostly used by organizations or individuals to:
- issue public instructions,
- to announce events,
- to make appeals, and
- to notify employers of plans to leave the job.
Majority of notices are attached on special boards whereas government-issued notices appear in various newspapers and even in some media form.
When it comes to composing an effective notice, it is a kind of art that can be acquired with constant practice. A notice should provide a complete information and must be written in a clear-cut and obvious manner and should be easy to understand by readers.
Notice Writing Format
These are the necessary details you need to include when writing up an effective notice:
- Name of the institution or organization issuing it.
- The date when the notice was issued.
- There should be a “Notice” on the heading part to make it very clear.
- An appropriate description or an enticing caption to hold the prompt attention of the reader.
- The main purpose for which it has been written like calling a meeting or informing the community regarding some concern or other issues.
- Information such as the date, venue, program, and duration. This is for organizing an event in the near future.
Appropriate Format when Writing a Notice (Official or Non-official)
- Who are the attendees
- Certain instructions
- Number of the contact person/Address
The Right Format when Writing an Event Notice
- The main objective/purpose/occasion
- Needed qualifications
- Contact address
- Certain related instructions
- Depending upon the event, one can use appropriate background images, designs, or any graphic image that represents the event.
However, if you prefer composing your notice using a template, our selections are a great option. Just like our HR Notice Templates which consist of well-written content and correct standard format.
Formal Demand Notice
What Is a Public Notice?
Another common type of notice which is widely used is a public notice. Public notices are announcements from all levels and government departments, from businesses and other people.
Public notices also inform you regarding government activities, environmental conditions and changes in economic condition.
How to Write a Public Notice?
How do you make your public notice noticeable? Check the tips below.
- You should determine the goal of the announcement. Decide on what you want the public to know.
- Assess and decide on the right location to place the notice. Where can your message best be seen or heard?
- Writing the 5 w’s (who, what, where, when, and why).
- Set up the notice properly and in an organized manner.
- Write the date you’d like your notice to run.
- Work your format around your organization’s stationary.
- You should make the title of the notice in bold letters.
- Use simple language. Be straight forward and concise.
Still, if you choose to go for the easiest way in crafting your public notice, templates are the answer. Just like with our Notice of Meeting Templates that contain a complete and precise meeting notice content.
Public Work Contract
Annual Pest Management
Management Change Notice
More of Our Notice Templates
Whenever you are creating a notice form, regardless of what type, it is important to know what are the details to include. But with templates, you have no need to worry.
Here are some of the notice templates that we have to offer.
- Employee Notice Template – This is the type of notice that most company or workforce settings used when announcing important details to a certain employee. Whether it be a training or sanction purpose.
- Meeting Notice Template – An ideal template to use when you are planning to conduct a meeting for all employees. Spread the notice and use this template.
- Business Notice Template – This template is intended for sending a notice as a formal notification or warnings. This is required to be made in law. This template contains all needed information that a business notice must have.
- Management Notice Template – If you are looking for a notice template that is for management compliance monitoring, this type is what you need.
These are just some of the notice templates that are available on this page. If you want something more detailed just like our Tenancy Notice template, just click on the link to view more image samples of it.