Production of white papers vary in every industry. White papers are useful tools when presenting bulk of information that’s meant to be understood in simpler yet comprehensive terms. A white paper template is far more than just an isometric paper template. Its purpose is contrary to design and freestyle since white papers aim to observe consistent formality in terms of its content and structure at all times.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
Writing a paper especially in white paper templates is highly encouraged and advised because tt saves one a lot of time. Expect a lot of white paper templates you can choose from on this page.
Army White Paper
Army Ethic White Paper
Sample Army Landcyber White Paper
How to Prepare a White Paper Template
Every white paper template is defined by its content and structure. Preparing a white paper template could include different steps since these papers greatly vary in purpose. However, templates can be formulated for a general purpose as well.
Here are steps on how to prepare a white paper template:
- General Purpose – A white paper template is easy to prepare if its to be created for a general purpose. Structure the template in an expected paper formatting of the majority. Drop specifics from every white paper variation and focus on a general purpose for the template.
- Essential Elements – Given a general purpose for a white paper, include only the most essential and common elements found in one. The introduction, objectives, executive summary are common essential elements to name a few. A research paper has more or less the same elements to make a good delivery of obtained information in writing.
- Visual Samples – Provide for a space in the template that can accommodate possible visual samples that may be included in any white paper to be completed.
A white paper template is easy to generate if one follows a few simple steps mentioned above. You could also just check out some of our free white paper samples for basis from this page.
Business White Paper
Small Business Marketing
Business Continuity Planning
Defense White Paper
International Security and Defense
Tips on How to Write a White Paper for Commercial Purposes
White papers that are used for commercial purposes aim to influence decision-making processes. It is meant to persuade prospective customers and clients over their preferences of products and services.
Here are tips on how to make your white paper a persuasive commercial tool:
- Use engaging visuals. White papers produced for commercial purposes are expected to be comprehensive yet a bit lengthy. However, readers would not pay so much attention when white papers are loaded word after word. Engaging visuals such as graphics, tables, and flow charts could do a lot of help to retain reader attention.
- Provide different sources for facts. You can make use of testimonials, case studies, and other credible sources of facts relevant to commercial measures. Readers are attracted to informative white papers that bridge different stories for a factual basis. An ideal white paper for readers has information that could satisfy all sections of this specific type of paper template.
- Maintain an informative tone. Avoid talking about sales and other relevant sales strategy. A white paper is supposed to inform and persuade in one way or another and it should not sound like a direct avenue to sell products and endorse services. If possible, do not associate the written document with unnecessary sales talk.
- Highlight relevant benefits. Readers become more interested with reading white papers when benefits are directed to them. Also, highlighting benefits when writing white papers adds up to reader’s curiosity. This eventually leads to reading each part of the white paper for more information regarding benefits.
- Provide a summary of ideas. Similar to information included in research paper outline templates, a white paper needs to have a summary of ideas. It is in this manner that readers see the overview intent of producing a white paper.
E-Commerce White Paper
E-Commerce White Paper Example
Retail Tax and E-Commerce
Education White Paper
Free Education White Paper
White Paper on Education and Training
Insurance White Paper
Sample Insurance White Paper
White Paper on Insurance Guarantee Scheme
Marketing White Paper
Sample Marketing White Paper
Email Lifecycle Marketing
Advantages of Using White Papers
Majority of people coming from different industries prefer using white papers to communicate and create in-depth paper works. Here are some quick points about advantages of using white papers:
- Easy information dissemination – Upon finalization of a white paper, it become easy to reproduce. Anyone who needs a copy would easily be provided a printed white paper.
- Recyclable content – Information and content in white papers can easily be reused for other relevant purposes. It could easily be quoted and be made reference to other write ups. In addition, recyclable content could easily be transferred in a ruled lined paper template to retain neat content presentation.
Disadvantages of Using White Papers
There are still disadvantages that counter advantages of using white papers. Learn about a few disadvantages to help you weigh white paper writing options:
- Time consuming – The process of writing a white paper covers days. It consumes a lot of time especially in terms of research, interviews, and other means of obtaining credible data. It actually takes a lot of time to fill blank paper templates with useful information.
- Too much information – Despite a well-written white paper, readers tend to get bored with an overload of information at times. Majority of reader respondents prefer listening discussions rather than reading information by themselves.
Population White Paper
Population Health Management
Salesforce White Paper
Salesforce Backup Technical White Paper
Science White Paper
Climate Change Science White Paper
Food Safety Science White Paper
White Paper on Citizen Science
White Paper on Science and Technology
Social White Paper
White Paper for Social Welfare
Social Media and Customer Relationship
Health and Social Care
Social Networking and Security Risks
Energy White Paper
Energy Security and Global Warming
White Paper on Solar Energy
Energy Policy White Paper
Technology White Paper
Whitepaper On Distributed Ledger Technology
Research and Study Network Technology
White Paper Sample Templates
Downloading a white paper sample template is easy but looking for the right one for the right purpose makes it a bit challenging. Here are some white paper sample templates that might be just the right type you are looking for.
- This sample white paper on energy security and global warming showcases a white paper cover page for an entire Energy White Paper Template. If you plan on writing about this topic or anything of its relevance, this template could be your perfect writing guide.
- If you opt for a document that is purely informative, our Health and Social Care White Paper Template on this page is best for you. This template is provided in plain paragraphs. White paper objectives are also readily summarized in one paragraph for reader convenience. Readers would know what to expect as they move along.
- Best results for social welfare related intentions are guaranteed effective in a White Paper for Social Welfare Template. Its cover page is a summary in itself as it highlights what it includes in the paper such as principles, guidelines, recommendations, and proposed policies all for social welfare.
Develop nothing but the best results with the white paper templates on this page. Ledger paper templates and ruled lined paper templates could be perfect additional tools as you progress with data presentation in white paper writing.