Private and government organizations compose workplace rules regulations, security guidelines, and other procedures to make business operations and processes run smoothly. You can quickly write office employee and internal management policies with our editable company policy templates.
A company policy contains a corporate dress code, vehicle parking, cell phone use, credit processes, and other HR rules. However, the layout and business content may differ in different industries. You can ease the writing process by simply downloading corporate templates with content written explicitly for company IT, construction, and photography. Even small business owners can develop a professionally written policy within minutes. Start browsing for samples below and pick the ideal one for your business.
Company IT Cyber Security Policy Template
Company Policy Template
Sample Company Policy Template
Simple Company Employee Policy Template
Company Internal Credit Policy Template
Private Company Vehicle Policy Guidelines
Corporate Company Travel Policy Template
Small Business Construction Company Policy Template
Company Workplace Safety Policy Template
Company Accounting Policy Rules and Regulations
Company Cell Phone Policy Template
Company Office Leave Policy Template
Company HR Payroll Policy Procedure Template
Photography Company Policy Template
Company Dress Code Hygiene Policy Template
Company Policy Layout Template
Employees should follow the company policy to lessen the risk of termination. About that, a CareerBuilder survey revealed that employee tardiness was one of the reasons why 41% of employers fired their employees.
Meanwhile, 24% of companies terminated some workers for making use of the Internet in doing things that are non-work related.
Moreover, a separate study from the Society for Human Resource Management showed that 33% of the managers have been disciplining an employee for social media policy violations.
Company Travel Policy
A travel policy is a set of guidelines that are needed to be followed by an employee when he or she is traveling for a purpose that will benefit the company or the business. It is the list of the procedural agreement that he or she needs to be aware of and other items that are involved in the particular travel that he or she is to do.
A regular company travel policy in PDF includes all the guidelines and terms for the following items:
- The travel authorization or the person who is in charge to approve all the items that are included in the travel request of an employee should be aligned to the existing company travel policy
- The vendors who will be used for a specific company travel
- The travel arrangements which consists of service reservations, basic transportation, travel needs, accommodation, car rental, and other transportation to be used in the designated location
- Agreements on the existence of travel insurance and other travel agreement documents
- The budget than can be allowed to be allocated for a specific travel
Company Safety Policy
A company safety policy includes the following information:
- The schedules of workplace location monitoring for safety and emergency purposes
- The people who are tasked to disseminate information about safety guidelines
- The things that the employees need to be aware of regarding safety
- The requirement of the company for selected members of the business to undergo safety training
- The guidelines in the application of the emergency responses and procedures of the company
Inclusions of a Company Policy
A sample policy includes the following information:
- The details of the particular company policy or the reason why the policy has been made
- The importance of compliance to the company policy
- The purpose of the policy and why it should be applied to the specific business operation step or area
- The scope that is covered by the company policy
- The needed level of compliance that the employees are expected to provide and exhibit
- The answered to frequently asked questions regarding the policy