About to do a conference presentation and are in need for some presentation templates? Worry not, for on our website, we here provide ample samples you could check out. Our templates are high quality, free of charge, easily accessible, reusable, and provide accurate content, which can aid you in creating your own without taking too much time.
A conference is generally the gathering and meeting of several people to discuss particular topic. This discussion mainly involves graphs, charts, and statistics that need a good visual aid to provide to the audience. What better way to provide this than by using a PowerPoint presentation? Our templates cater to different types of conference from business to academic. We also provide some list of tips and how to construct a slideshow properly. So continue on and check them out.
45+ Conference Templates - Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI) - START DOWNLOADING
Academic Conference Presentation Template
Conference Poster Presentation Template
Conference Oral Presentation Template
Conference Paper Presentation Template
Conference Presentation Template in Powerpoint
What Is a PowerPoint Presentation?
It is a collection of slides that contain information and topics that are needed to be tackled. It is a type of presentation that is created with the use of Microsoft PowerPoint. These presentation types are usually used in business-related meetings, training, conferences, and academic purposes.
PowerPoint is developed to provide features that can aid in formatting a presentation and includes options of designs, transitions, fonts, and animations. PowerPoint presentations are viewed with the use of a computer, which is connected to a projector. The projector enlarges the presentation and enables the audience to have a visual of the topic and information to be discussed by the speaker.
Advantages of PowerPoint Presentations
PowerPoint presentations have taken the place of projections slides and whiteboards. It is a more efficient tool to tackle different types of issues and topics. It is also used as a better aspect of informing a large number of audience of graphs and charts. Not limited to only those, these are a few more reasons why using PowerPoint presentation is helpful:
- Practices multiple learning styles.
- Increases visual impact to audience.
- Provides a clear visual.
- Important details can be highlighted.
- Analysis is easier with clear visuals.
- Increase creativity.
Have more than one important conference scheduled in your week ahead? Never miss one with the help of our conference schedule templates, to store and keep track of all your upcoming conference time and dates.
Technical Conference Presentation Template
Conference Presentation Proposal Template
Free Conference Presentation Template
Conference Presentation Slides Template
Give a Presentation
As helpful as a PowerPoint presentation is, it can also become a crutch that can drag down the presentation. How do you avoid these? There are particular essentials in creating a good-quality types of PowerPoint presentation, which can be your ticket to success. These essentials are as follows:
- Implement the 5-5-5 rule. This pertains to having no more than 5 words on the title, 5 bullet points per slide, and 5 words each slide. This reminder makes the presentation clean and allows the audience to grab the point of the topic quickly.
- Use simple font styles and colors. Although there is a wide array of font designs on the software, it is always clever to keep a clean-looking slide. This prevents confusion from the audience, and can provide formality.
- Be consistent with the design and color scheme of the slides.
- Use backgrounds that complement the font.
- Learn your topic ahead of time to be able to answer follow-up questions more efficiently.
- Summarize your information and do not read each word that may be written on each slide.
Conference posters, like PowerPoint presentations, should be kept clean and simple. Check out our conference poster templates and let us help you start to create your own.