A daily call report is used to organize the call transactions and other related activities that an individual has done in a particular period set by the company where he or she is working. Daily call report samples help analyze the performance of the employee for the business to assess the number of calls that have been done and what percentage of it has been translated to actual transactions that will benefit the company in terms of sales and any other objectives and goals why calls has to be made.
218+ FREE REPORT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple Numbers, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Daily Call Report Template
Call Report Template
Free Daily Report Card Template
We can give you samples of daily call report templates, should you be needing references in creating the particular kind of document. Other than that, we also have different Report Templates, which you may use in the creation of different presentations applicable and appropriate for reporting.
Free Daily Report Template
Weekly Sales Call Report Template
Daily Call Center Report Template
Daily Call Activity Report Template
Daily Sales Call Report
A daily sales call report is used in the field of sales to document the meetings that a sales agent has done together with prospective clients and other customers of the company to achieve the sales target that is being given to him or her. A daily sales call report includes the following information:
- The name of the sales representative
- The times of the day where the sales call activities has been done
- The region that is assigned to the sales representative or agent
- The sales manager or the immediate head of the sales person
- The different sales calls being done in a particular time period
- The customer that is involved with the sales call
- Basic information about the customer including his or her location, contact information
- Notes and comments about the transaction being
Usage of a Daily Sales Call Report
A daily sales call report is used for the following purposes:
- Shows the productivity of the sales agent
- Helps the management to know that all the areas of their target market has been tapped
- Shows trends on the sales calls that are translated to actual sales
- Allows the company to know which regions have the most positive response regarding the sales calls done
- Helps in creating measures for sales call guidelines
Other than our daily call report, you may also download our Call Report Template samples usable for different call reports done in various duration and time frames.
Daily Service Call Report Template
Medical Representative Daily Call Report Template
Daily Call Report in PDF
Daily Call Center Report
A daily call center report records the call transactions and other activities that are being done by a call center agent in the workplace. A basic daily call center report includes the following information:
- The answered calls that have been completed by a particular agent
- The call transactions of the agents which include direct and indirect calls
- The number of abandoned call
- The call average that is being done in a day
- The time of the calls being transacted
- The kind of transaction being talked about in a particular call
There are still many other daily call reports that are used in different work processes and industries. Its usage varies on the nature of business being done by the company and the purpose on why a daily call report has to be made and implemented.
Aside from our daily calls report templates, you may also be interested to browse through our samples of Daily Report Templates.