For many businesses out there, making sure to keep track of anything worth noting can be very important. It can be essential for companies to record incidents that happened previously. That’s why reports exist for this very reason—to inform management and record the details of the incident in a professional manner.
On this list, you will find 33+ free incident report templates that can assist you in making reports about any kind of incident that happened in your workplace.
Speaking of which, there are many kind of reports out there. If you happen to be looking for a report for business and not just for incidents specifically, then this link to business reports will suit you much better.
Free Incident Report Template
Incident Report Template
Easy to Edit School Incident Report Template
IT Incident Report
Printable Employee Incident Report
Simple Construction Incident Report Template
Workplace Incident Report Template
Construction Incident Reports
Construction Site Incident
Basic Construction Fire Incident Report
Employee Incident Reports
Incident Report for Employee Behavior
Employee’s Report of Injury Form
Employee Disciplinary Report
Hospital Incident Reports
Hospital Incident Report Sample
Hospital Patient Incident Response and Reporting
Hospital Security Incident/Accident Reporting
Types of Incidents You Can Report
There are many incidents that you can report with these templates provided for you on this list. In fact, the incident reports that we offer to you are so varied, you can find practically every kind of report template on this list alone.
Here are the kind of incidents that you can report with these templates that we offer.
- Accidents. It can be important to take note of any accidents that occur in the workplace. This is because so that the proper department of your company can take the necessary steps to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.
- Ill behavior. Employees who have shown improper behavior should be kept under close watch. They can be a danger to other employees around them. If they have a track record of violence or any other form of deviancy, then maybe it’s time to let them go. Reports can help you categorize and observe if the employee’s behavior is frequent or is a one-time thing they simply couldn’t control.
- Fire. It is very important to take note of any fire incidents. You should take careful note of which area has had a fire incident, how much in total worth of money the damages included, and what type of equipment was damaged. It’s also important to note if anybody was harmed during the fire.
- Security incidents. Your company would definitely want to ensure that their property and workplace are safe and that no outside forces are causing any harm to their equipment and employees. If there’s been a security incident of any kind whatsoever, it will be most important to take note of it so that security can take steps to prevent it from ever happening again in the future.
- Property damages. If there has been any form of damage to company property, it’s usually taken note of and the ones in charge are notified. To report damages to property should contain information about what equipment was damaged, who damaged it if there was anybody, what caused the damage, and what part is damaged exactly.
So, you see? You will find pretty much everything you need to be able to report any kind of incident from this list. Speaking of incident reports, if you’re in the lookout for reporting expenses made by your company, then you should take a look at these expense reports for more choices.
IT Incident Reports
Incident Report fot Information Security
IT Critical Incident Report
Medical Incident Reports
Sample Medical Incident Report
Medical Emergency Incident Report
Medical Device Incident Report
Nursing Incident Reports
Incident Report of Nursing Home
Nursing Student Incident Report
College Nursing Incident Report
Office Incident Reports
Medical Office Accident Report Form
Dental Office Incident
Physician Office Adverse Incident Report Form
Quality Incident Reports
Quality Control Incident Report
Quality Assurance and Critical Incident Reporting
Procedure for Reporting and Management of Quality Incidents
What Is a Report?
To understand why you need incident reports, let’s take a look at what a report is exactly. Reports are paperwork used by companies everywhere so that they can note of anything that happened depending on the kind of report papers they need. Reports can help you keep track of everything and anything that’s happening on your workplace.
Reports are usually received by those in charge so that they can authorize certain procedures to fix or compensate for the incident.
Why Incident Reports Are Important
For any workplace, it’s important to take note of incidents. This is so that they can take necessary steps to make sure that it never happens again to protect the health of their employees and their property. One professional way of spreading information around is through the use of these incident reports as well. Well-kept incident reports are also easy to find if they have been categorized neatly.
Incident reports an greatly benefit your company by helping spread information of what happened around in a professional manner. No office should be without it.
What Does an Incident Report Contain?
Incident reports should contain all the information as to not confuse anybody when they’re needed for the occasion.
- Incident reports contain how, when, and where the incident happened. It should be carefully noted and explained what exactly happened, what caused it to happen, who were hurt, and any repair expenses that the higher ups of a company should be providing.
- Information should never be lacking any details on an incident report. This is because if there is lack of information, then the person who’s in charge of dealing with the incident may not be able to properly and effectively deal with the aftermath of the incident they’re responsible for fixing.
Speaking of which, if you’re in any need to make other detailed reports other than just for business, then be sure to check out these business reports for a variety of other options.
Security Incident Reports
Computer/ Information Security Incident Report Form
Cyber Security Incident Report
School Incident Report Templates
Incident Report for Elementary School
High School Student Incident Report Form
Education School Behavior Report
Behavior Incident Report Templates
Student Behavior Incident Form
Nursery School Behavior Report Form
Child Behavior Incident Report Form
Emergency Incident Report Templates
Medical Emergency Incident Report
Report for Emergency Response Team
Emergency Management Incident Report Form
Why You Should Use These Incident Reports
These incident reports can go a long way into helping you keep your work environment safe. Incidents can cause great harm to your employees, and at most times, they are often difficult to foresee. When this happens, you need to notify the ones in charge of what happened and include all the necessary details.
That why these incident reports exist. They can help you deliver information in a professional way while making sure that every detail is taken note of so that there are no misunderstandings. Make sure to keep your company safer by choosing one of these incident reports that we offer to you.
The Importance of Information
These incident reports are proof the information is quite essential to have for any business and any establishment. It is very important to know all the details necessary so fixing an issue doesn’t have any unforeseen aspects. These incident reports that we offer to you can help your company know what exactly the problem is before they take any steps to fix it.
So, what do you think? Hopefully, this list helped you learn more about incident reports and why they are important for every company out there to have.
Speaking of which, if you are still looking for other reports that can help you pass information around your company, here’s a list of report samples for you to choose from.