In the educational level, to be able to determine how well a student is performing, an instructor will need to evaluate them and submit a monthly student report to school officials. This report will then be shared to the students and their parents during the releasing of academic reports.
A progress report, on the other hand, keeps track on a student’s progress during their stay in the school. This is a broader tool used to constantly monitor a student’s academic performance.
Academic Progress Report
Academic Annual Report
Sample Academic Report
School Academic Appraisal
Scholar Academic Report
Student Academic Progress Report
What’s in an Academic Report?
An academic report is a document that contains the details of a person’s academic performance. This report writes down the person’s achievements and accomplishments in the academic level and their losses and gains in school in both intra- and extracurricular activities. This report writing is usually required by hiring managers from candidates before they can apply for a job position since it can help in providing the employers about the candidate’s academic career.
For another kind of report template, you may want to check out our collection of end of year report Templates.
Procedure for a Student to Report an Academic Violation?
- Call the attention of the student and encourage them to notify their instructor, the guidance counselor, or someone who handles violations and imposes disciplinary actions.
- Discuss with the person whom you reported to the violation according to how you were able to observe it without releasing names of those people who were involved.
- Submit a report to the person handling these kinds of issues and wait for their response regarding the sanctions that should be imposed on the student.
For keeping track of students’ performances in a monthly basis, check out our collection of monthly student report templates. And our report templates even come in various formats, simply search for the following using the search tool:
- Report Sample PDF (you may only able to edit these files if your Adobe Acrobat is licensed)
- Report Sample Doc (you may use either MS Word or Apache OpenOffice to open and edit these files)
Academic Assessment Report
Academic Management Report
Academic Success Rate Report
How to Write an Academic Report?
An academic report follows a typical report format, which starts with the planning and gathering of data, and ends with a conclusion or a list of recommendations.
- Planning. Identify the purpose of your academic report. Gather information from multiple sources. You will also need to determine how long you want your academic report will be by structuring the format in advance. This way, you will have a idea on how many sentences or paragraphs you will need to write for each section.
- Reporting. After you have gathered all the needed information and have structured your report, you can now start writing your report. The structure of your report should include an introduction, a main body, a summary report or conclusion, and a list of all sources where you obtained the information.
- Review. After you have written your report, it doesn’t mean that your report is already finished. You will still need to read it all over again to find areas where you can possibly make revisions as well as check for any grammar and spelling errors.
dsFor even more report templates, also check out our collection of progress report templates.