A weekly report is an informational document that serves to relay and communicate progress, evaluation, and more. In most companies, an executive report is required weekly in order for employers to track their employee’s performance and current standing. A weekly report could also be about an incident report that has transpired within a particular week. You may also see report samples.
Weekly Status Report Template
Weekly Project Report Template
Weekly Project Management Status Report Template
There are different ways of presenting weekly reports, the most common of which is through writing. However, others could also have it through electronic input of information, data, and reports in general. There are also weekly report templates that are downloadable and easy to edit with appropriate information.
Weekly Sales Report Template
Weekly Activity Report Template
Weekly Sales Activity Report Template
Weekly Business Report Template
Project Weekly Reports
Free Weekly Report Card Template
Free Weekly Report Template
Project Weekly Status Report Template
Weekly Project Report
Project Management Report
Weekly Status Reports
Weekly Progress Status
Team Member Status Report
How to Write a Weekly Report
There are plenty of ways to write a weekly report since it is very much dependent on what type or kind of report you would wish to generate. Weekly reports vary in its presentation of information for a lot of purposes.
Regardless of what purpose, here are general steps on how to write a weekly report:
- Data Gathering – Either you take note of all the data that you have or you gather appropriate data for a certain report to get you started. It is important to filter the relevant information that you have for you to deliver accurate reports. Whatever information is included in production report templates should come up from obtained data that is sorted out well.
- Report Date – All given report samples and report templates such as status report templates should always be observed with current and updated report dates. Weekly reports that record and monitor on a particular subject would no longer be put to good use without dates on it.
- Summary and Discussion – Stick with your established purpose for writing a weekly report. Be sure your summary and discussion is grounded on the main purpose of writing a weekly report in the first place.
Weekly Progress Reports
Bi-Weekly Progress Report
Weekly Project Status Report
Student Weekly Progress Report
Marketing Weekly Reports
Marketing Progress Report
Weekly Marketing Report
Common Inclusions of a Weekly Report
Day-to-day activities that make up each work week should be taken note of and be accurately written on weekly reports. Being familiar with weekly report inclusions helps one categorize each concern to be delivered.
Here are some of the most common inclusions of a weekly report:
- Urgent Matters – Weekly reports can relay urgent matters within an internal setting. Any concern that needs to be disseminated right away should all be written in a weekly report example that is best structured for different concerns raised.
- Reminders – It could also be indirectly implied from weekly reports that reminders are essential most especially in maintaining company operations. Reminders are commonly derived from the results, findings, and conclusions of weekly reports.
- Problems – Resolution and reports on the different problems could form part of a weekly report set to take note of what has happened within the span of one week. A proper order of events that may have caused problems should be subject to appropriate investigation in these investigation report templates.
- Daily Work Track – A compilation of daily activities could end up with a weekly report. A daily work track is meant to generate information to fill up weekly reports for any purpose it may serve best. A list of daily activities should also be those that are considered targeted activities and weekly reports should be able to take note of everything subject for weekly assessment and evaluation.
- Proposals – Weekly reports could also include proposals, most especially when it is directly coming from employers. It could be a proposal set to run within a weekly duration or a proposal planned within a week and set to be effective in the next successive days.
- Plans – A weekly report should be able to relay plans that are relevant and beneficial to those who are involved. People directly involved in plannings could be notified through plans reflected in weekly reports.
Weekly Activity Reports
Student Activity Report
Staff’s Activity Report
Weekly Safety Reports
Weekly Safety Inspection
Construction Safety Report
Weekly Safety Meeting
Purpose of a Weekly Status Report
You might have already considered writing weekly status reports for your company’s benefit by now. However, there is still a possibility that you have not yet dug down into the very core of what it’s really meant for.
Here’s a rundown of the main purpose of a weekly status report:
- Saves time. It it weren’t for weekly status reports, everything within certain organizations would be very much engaging and at the same time tiring. It would be much convenient for employers to look into information on HR report templates rather than converse with every single employee.
- Keeps track of records. A weekly status report aims to polish and update records from time to time. In circumstances in which certain changes are made, quick monitoring procedures are then implemented to make sure everything is taken note of. Accurate tracking through information acquired for data analysis report templates could also be the ideal.
- Provides accurate feedback. An entire work week should always be entitled to a feedback. Everything reported in a report sample in PDF or Doc file format should be able to relay feedback that is relevant to any formulated weekly report.
Student Weekly Reports
Student Progress Report
Weekly Student Activity Report
Employee Weekly Reports
Employee Weekly Status
Employee Weekly Time Report
Time and Attendance Report
Construction Weekly Reports
Construction Progress and Inspection Report
Construction Management Weekly Report
Weekly Sales Reports
Weekly Sales Activity
Sample Weekly Report Templates
On this page are a variety of weekly report templates for a wide range of uses. Everything is easy to track and update with any weekly report template perfect to render its use.
Check out these sample weekly report templates and a few suggestions on how to use each.
- Construction projects are projects that clearly need weekly reports for proper monitoring. This Construction Management Weekly Report Template will definitely be easy to manage and fill out with relevant information. Project phases and other details are clearly reported for transparency and accurate tracking.
- Every work week is composed of daily activities. This Time and Attendance Report Template could effectively track every day of the week and collate significant information. It could even include an attachment of technical report templates with the appropriate information needed.
- This page does not only offer weekly report templates for a corporate setting. As shown in this Weekly Student Activity Report Template, students could be more productive if they follow its structure of reporting.
Weekly reports are beginning to be widely used for different circumstances. These sample weekly report templates do not only give you the idea of organized means of tracking daily activities but also suggest an easy and smooth way of attaining desirable results.