The sales department is one of the most essential parts of the company. People in this department or division do their best to assure that clients will continue patronizing the products and services being offered by the company. Also, they are tasked to create more business transactions and gather more people who will put their trust to what the company can give and who will soon be loyal customers. You may also see sales report samples.
218+ FREE REPORT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple Numbers, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Weekly Sales Report Template
Weekly Sales Activity Report Template
Free Weekly Report Card Template
A weekly sales report will help track improvements in terms of getting more clients and the means and ways that are being done to achieve the target number of sales quota in a specific period of time. You may use our report template as the base or foundation of your weekly sales report.
Free Weekly Report Template
Free Sales Report Template
General Manager Weekly Sales Report Template
Agency Weekly Sales Report Template
Weekly Sales Activity Report Template
Weekly Sales Call Report Template
Weekly Sales And Inventory Report Sample
The weekly sales report will entail all the activities that are being done by a specific employee in the field of sales. It may include the following information:
- The number of new clients that the employee has acquired and the information on the purchases and buying activities of these clients
- The number of inquiries that a specific sales agent have received and how many of them have been translated to actual sales
- The participation of the employee to different sales activities and the productivity he or she has showed in all of those events
- The actual sales report of the employee and the remark on whether he or she has achieved the sales quota given to him or her
A Sales Report and a Weekly Report are both available for download. You may use them in any purpose that it may serve you.
In the field of sales, the weekly sales report also include information about the sales calls that an agent has done for a given period of time. A sales call is not made through phone. In sales, it is the actual meeting of the sales executive to a possible client who are asking for the details of the services or products that the company where the sales executive is working can provide.
A sales call does not necessarily mean that the possible client will already get the services and products of the company. For the meeting to be productive, a sales agent needs to present properly and showcase exemplary points on why the client should trust the products and/or the services of the company to turn the sales call into actual sales figures.
Weekly Project Sales Report
The clients play a vital role in the weekly sales report of every employee in the sales department or division. Without clients who will purchase products or will acquire services being offered by the company, there will be nothing to record.
A sales executive or agent must be able to maintain a good professional relationship with the clients to assure that they will repeat their transactions with the company and for new clients to be happy with what they will get in exchange of the money that they are to pay.
Purpose of a Weekly Sales Report
A weekly sales report is used for the following reasons:
- It records the employee’s improvement in terms of sales generation or the lack thereof.
- It helps the sales manager to see if the sales activities being done are enough to achieve the target sales quota.
- It allows the management to decide whether a sales quota is too low or is too high to be achievable.
- It reports the sales activities of the company and helps the entire management to apply measures of improvement should it be needed.
If you want a sales report in a longer duration of time, you may use our Monthly Sales Report. You can also do it by collating all the weekly reports done during a specific month.