A finance resume is the professional profile used by an applicant who would like to practice his/her expertise and competencies in the field of finance, business and/or accounting. There are different kinds of finance resumes that vary depending on the job position that an applicant would like to get.
To help you create your own finance resume, we have gathered downloadable samples of finance resume templates. From financial manager resumes up to finance analysts resumes, there are a lot of selections of finance resumes in this post that you may use as references.
Entry Level Finance Resumes
Entry Level Financial Analyst Sample
Entry Level Financial Analyst Example
Corporate Finance Resume
Executive Corporate Finance
Finance Associate Resumes
Sample Financial Associate
Finance Associate Example
Project Finance Associate
Items to Focus on in a Finance Resume
The items that you need to highlight in a finance resume depends on the job position that you are applying for and its relevance to your professional work experiences and qualifications. More so, it will also depend on the requirements needed by the job position that you would like to have. This is the reason why finance resumes have different types and formats.
Some of the focus of finance resumes are as follows:
- A financial counselor resume must focus on the numbers that are used by his/her previous employers. It is essential for a financial counselor resume to identify the improvements of the financial condition of the businesses and other entities that the applicant has helped.
- A financial analyst resume should give focus on the analysis of a candidate, which has provided positive results to his/her clients. A finance analyst resume should also include the systems and operational standards that a finance analyst can execute.
- A finance manager resume should discuss the operational development that has been implemented in the business where he/she currently works for. This particular finance resume must give importance to the budget, processes, and other items that are related to the entrusted company finances to the candidate.
Trade Finance Resumes
Trade Finance Officer Sample
MBA Finance Resumes
MBA Finance Experience
MBA Finance Accounting
How Can I Get the Attention of My Employer?
A finance resume is one of the documents that can help you to be noticed by the company that you want to be a part of. With this, you need to make sure that you will not miss the chance of your professional profile being reviewed. Just like an accounting resume, most finance resumes need to list down particular items for them to be striking to the eyes of employers in the field of finance.
Your finance resume can stand out from other applications through the following:
- Make sure that you state that you have been certified. This will help you emphasize one of the most important certifications that the finance industry is looking for.
- It is essential for your finance resume to follow a format that will be carried throughout the entirety of the document. You need to make sure that the format you use is professional, understandable and organized.
- You can include details about your specializations like financial analysis, accounting, and the likes. Being precise with your discussion and using financial terms allows the employers to know that you have mastery in the field.
Graduate Finance Resume
Graduate Financial Analyst Resume
Finance Graduate Student
Project Finance Resume
Sample Finance Project Manager
Finance Manager Resume
Financial Services Operations Manager
Finance & Operations Manager
Finance Assistant Manager
Finance Analyst Resumes
Corporate Finance Analyst
Finance Operations Analyst
Characteristics of an Effective Finance Resume
Finance resumes can make or break a candidate’s application. For a finance resume to be effective during the application processes, it must have the following characteristics:
- The finance resume that you create must be keen in terms of detailing your qualifications. It is essential for you to provide information about your professional competencies. Make sure that your qualifications are listed accordingly and that you can fully execute them should you be hired by the company.
- Finance resumes that truly work are those that specify the job position that a candidate would like to get. It will be easier for a company to profile a candidate for a job post if they already know the candidate’s willingness to be hired for a specific position. However, this rule may not apply to some kinds of entry level resumes examples since rank-and-file applicants may be placed in a variety of finance positions.
- An effective finance resume must have a formatting that is consistent and professional. A finance resume design should be modern, sleek and appealing. Your finance resume must be free from typographical and grammatical errors. You need to assure that your finance resume is polished and appropriately curated.
- An effective finance resume should be a reflection of the candidate. Finance resumes must present the relevance of the qualifications of the applicant to the needs of the position.
Finance Executive Resumes
Finance Executive Sample
Senior Financial Executive
Finance Director Resumes
Sample Finance Director
Finance Internship Resume
Finance Internship Sample
Finance Officer Resumes
Chief Financial Officer
Finance Assistant Resume
Finance Administrative Assistant
Business Finance Resumes
Vice President Finance Business Sample
Finance Business Partner
Guidelines in Creating a Finance Resume
Your goal when creating a finance resume should be centered on your aspiration to get to the other phases of application. Your finance resume should help you to beat your competitors, even if it is just a written document that presents your deliverables. Some of the tips that you may follow in creating a finance resume includes these items:
- Download any of our samples and templates of finance resumes so you can have references in creating the specific finance resume that you need for your application.
- If you plan to create and use an internship resume template to qualify for an internship program that deals with finance, you have to make sure that you highlight all your competencies as a student of business, finance or accounting.
- Your finance resume type must be based on your strengths as an applicant. Identify whether you will be highlighting your professional work experiences in the field, skills and abilities, or a combination of these two items.
- Your finance resume should present items more that your previous works. It should also discuss your finance certifications, the training programs that you have attended, and your skills and abilities that are usable in the field of finance and accounting.
Some of the best finance resumes are those that are based on the real qualifications of an application. They are also well-curated and contains all the details that an employer needs to know with regards to the candidate. Follow the guidelines that you have mentioned so you can create a finance resume that is highly-usable and effective.