A medical curriculum vitae Sample is another type of a curriculum vitae that carries a background information of a person applying for a medical position. It usually contains sections for personal information, education, career statement, medical training (includes internship and residency), publications and professional experience etc.
Medical graduate students impress their potential employers with the use of a professional medical curriculum vitae formatting. In this case, a CV is more favorable than a resume since it provides details of information not found in a resume example. If you need either, you can always check out our list below.
174+ Medical Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Medical Student Curriculum Vitae
Medical Doctor in PDF
[/ns_roHow to Write a Medical Curriculum Vitaew]
Medical Officer Curriculum Vitae
Medical Assistant Curriculum Vitae
Medical Fellowship CV
School of Medical Curriculum Vitae
Medical Paediatrician Curriculum Vitae
1. How to Write a Medical Curriculum Vitae
Just as teaching jobs require an education curriculum vitae or legal jobs need a legal curriculum vitae, so too does the medical field. In the medical profession, a medical curriculum vitae is an integral component of a medical portfolio.
So how should you write your curriculum vitae?
- Consider the proper format of a curriculum vitae.
- Identify the information you are about to write. Be as specific as possible. You may include short job descriptions.
- Organize the details, for example, listing your professional experience in chronological order.
Inclusions of a Good and Effective Medical CV
- Basic Information – This includes your full name, physical address, email address, contact phone number, marital status, etc.
- Educational Background – This part must be written in chronological order, with the name of the school, honors, scholarships, the degree completed, and graduation dates.
- Experience – Cite your job experience in the field of medicine and/or internships if you are a fresh graduate.
- Other Accomplishments – Indicate any relevant publications, thesis, and dissertations you completed.
Curriculum Vitae Sample
Medical Technician Curriculum Vitae
Medical Curriculum Vitae in Word
2. Three Types of CV
Writing a job curriculum vitae is a very important aspect of job hunting. On that note, you can’t just write any CV. Different people may need different formats. Here’s a look at the different types of CV and what they are for.
1. Chronological Curriculum Vitae
- Core skills, strengths, and abilities are clearly mentioned. This format is used by persons who stayed in the same field of work yet developed greatly in their field of expertise.
- It is very useful if you are a person who is seeking a job in the same industry.
- Employers also prefer this type because it follows a basic chronological resume format
2. Functional Curriculum Vitae
- This CV highlights skills, expertise, and working experiences all throughout a person’s career life regardless of the industry where one belongs.
- This type could be used if you want to convey your prospective employer that you are qualified and you have the adequate skills even when you do not have enough experience.
- Functional CV is a skill-based CV
3. Combined Curriculum Vitae
- This format is a bit lengthy compared to the previous two. This is because it follows both a chronological and functional CV format.
- This is preferable to use if someone has strong career developments in many fields and with various achievements.
- Strength and experience are being featured in this type of CV.
With that in mind, go ahead and pave your way to a great medical career!