When trying to secure a job, most applicants write a resume with a CV cover letter, but some would prefer writing curriculum vitae with their cover letters. This will give them more freedom to write their experiences and background without much limitations.
If you would want to make a curriculum vitae, then you should follow a specific resume format which you can find on the internet. But to make your life easier, you can make use of the curriculum vitae templates that we are offering on our website instead. Feel free to look around our website for some samples.
Nursing Aide Resume Template
Nursing Director Resume Template
Nursing Curriculum Vitae Templates
Are you on the lookout for a Nursing Curriculum Vitae? Then, you can check out Nursing Curriculum Vitae Templates for ideas to create one. If you are interested in the nursing profession, you must possess a degree in the nursing field. You can take note of the following points when you are preparing a Nursing Curriculum Vitae.
- Personal details: When you are preparing the resume, you can start writing with your personal information. Details such as your name, address, and contact details can be provided for communication.
- Educational qualification: Write about the nursing degree you have studied and the relevant qualification you have completed.
- Skills and experience: You can write about the skills and experiences that are relevant to the nursing profession.
Free Nursing Resume Template
Free Nursing Student CV Template
New Graduate Nursing Curriculum Vitae
How to Write a Nursing CV
- Introduce yourself by writing your name, address, contact numbers, and email address.
- State the licenses that your have in possession and in which states they are valid (professional license, intravenous therapy license, BLS or ACLS license).
- State your educational background, including your degrees, awards, and certifications achieved.
- Indicate the title of your thesis, the research coordinator, and the panel members during the final defense.
- List down the organizations that you were a member of. These organizations include the ones you joined both in nursing school and those affiliated in your previous institution.
- Discuss briefly about your relevant skills, experience in teaching, and interests associated with your career.
- Write down your hospital experience, community service experience, and other related experiences.
- Enumerate your references that could provide additional and supporting information about you.
For more samples of CV’s, search for curriculum vitae examples using the search tool.
Tips for Writing a Nurse Curriculum Vitae
- Always provide your complete name starting with your first and then followed by your surname.
- When writing your address, include both your current and home address, if different.
- When writing about your work experience, make a list describing your previous hospital, such as the bed capacity, medical equipment used, and practices, and whether it is a public or private institution.
- Make sure there are no work gaps in your CV. You may include volunteer work.
- Do not bother mentioning about work experiences that are not related to the field.
- When writing your references, write only those nurses who you have worked under, such as head nurses and nurse supervisors.
If you are a medical professional, then you can search for medical or health care curriculum vitae instead.
Chief Nursing Officer
Nursing Staff Curriculum Vitae
What Nursing Skills Should be Included on the CV?
- Professional skills. This is an important skill that every nurse should have. Nurses should always be responsible, accountable in all their actions, trustworthy, and productive in their work.
- Team-playing skills. Nurses are required to have the skills and attitude to coordinate with colleagues belonging both in and outside the nursing profession.
- Problem-solving skills. Nurses need to have the ability to think critically and respond to emergency situations.
- Communication skills. Nurses not only communicate with patients and their significant others but also to others in the workplace, especially those tasked in handling your patient.
- Leadership skills. Nurses should be aware of what actions to take without being told by knowing how to take the initiative in order to achieve goals.
For even more CV samples, you can find more by search for curriculum vitae samples using the search tool on the top left corner of the pages.