12+ Nursing Curriculum Vitae Templates
When trying to secure a job, most applicants write a resume with a CV cover letter, but some would prefer writing curriculum vitae with their cover letters. This will give them more freedom to write their experiences and background without many limitations.
If you would want to make a curriculum vitae, then you should follow specific resume templates which you can find on the internet. But to make your life easier, you can make use of the curriculum vitae templates that we are offering on our design website instead. Whether you are an entry-level fresher, newly qualified practitioner, or a nurse hoping to work abroad like in UAE, don’t worry! We have sample templates that a registered nurse can use to make a creative CV that showcases how experienced they are. It is editable so that nurses of all backgrounds from American to Indian, as well as those from a midwife to a mental health nurse, can make use of it. Feel free to look around our responsive website for some samples.
Nursing CV Format Word
CV Format for Nurses Fresher
Nurse CV Template Word Free Download
Resume Template Bundle
ATS Resume Template Bundle
Registered Nurse CV PDF
Nursing Curriculum Vitae Templates
Are you on the lookout for a Nursing Curriculum Vitae? Then, you can check out Nursing Resume Templates for ideas to create one. If you are interested in the nursing profession, you must possess a degree in the nursing field. You can take note of the following points when you are preparing a Nursing Curriculum Vitae. You can also see more on Nursing Resumes in Word.
- Personal details: When you are preparing the basic resume, you can start writing with your personal information. Details such as your name, address, and contact details can be provided for communication.
- Educational qualification: Write about the nursing degree you have studied and the relevant qualification you have completed.
- Skills and experience: You can write about the skills and experiences that are relevant to the nursing profession. You can also see more on Dental Resumes.
Best Nursing CV Format
Modern UAE Nursing Student Entry Level CV Template
Creative Nursing Job Aide Curriculum Vitae Template
Free Newly Qualified Graduate Nursing CV Cover Letter
Free Midwife Nursing Faculty CV in PDF Format
Free Descargar Clinical Nursing Assistant CV Template
Free Registered Dental Nurse / Nursing Professional CV
How to Write a Nursing CV
- Introduce yourself by writing your name, address, contact numbers, and email address.
- State the licenses that you have in possession and in which states they are valid (professional license, intravenous therapy license, BLS, or ACLS license). You can also see more templates like CV Templates.
- State your educational background, including your degrees, awards, and certifications achieved.
- Indicate the title of your thesis, the research coordinator, and the panel members during the final defense. You can also see more templates like Cv in Word.
- List down the organizations that you were a member of. These organizations include the ones you joined both in nursing school and those affiliated with your previous institution.
- Discuss briefly your relevant skills, experience in teaching, and interests associated with your career.
- Write down your hospital experience, community service experience, and other related experiences.
- Enumerate the references that could provide additional and supporting information about you.
For more samples of CVs, search for curriculum vitae examples using the search tool.
Tips for Writing a Nurse Curriculum Vitae
- Always provide your complete name starting with your first and then followed by your surname.
- When writing your address, include both your current and home address, if different.
- When writing about your work experience, make a list describing your previous hospital, such as the bed capacity, medical equipment used, and practices, and whether it is a public or private institution.
- Make sure there are no work gaps in your CV. You may include volunteer work.
- Do not bother mentioning work experiences that are not related to the field.
- When writing your references, write only those nurses who you have worked under, such as head nurses and nurse supervisors. You can also see more templates like Doctor Resumes.
If you are a medical professional, then you can search for medical or health care resume / curriculum vitae instead.
Free Mental Health Chief Nursing Officer CV with Summary
Free Indian Personal Staff Surgical Nurse Curriculum Vitae
What Nursing Skills Should be Included in the CV?
- Professional skills. This is an important skill that every nurse should have. Nurses should always be responsible, accountable in all their actions, trustworthy, and productive in their work. You can also see more templates like Clinical Resumes.
- Team-playing skills. Nurses are required to have the skills and attitude to coordinate with colleagues belonging both in and outside the nursing profession.
- Problem-solving skills. Nurses need to have the ability to think critically and respond to emergencies.
- Communication skills. Nurses not only communicate with patients and their significant others but also with others in the workplace, especially those tasked with handling your patient. You can also see more on Clinical Nurse Resumes.
- Leadership skills. Nurses should be aware of what actions to take without being told by knowing how to take the initiative to achieve goals.
For even more CV samples, you can find more by searching for good resume / curriculum vitae samples using the search tool on the top left corner of the pages. You can also see more templates in Template.Net site!