If you are a painter, fresher or experienced who are looking for a job, then these painter resume templates will be really helpful to create your own resumes. A good academic resume Template is the first step in getting a good job, as it is on the basis of your resume that you are judged before even your first meeting.
These artist resume templates can be used to create the types of resumes that will surely be appreciated by professionals. Check out the various resume templates available for different types of painters. you can also see Resume Samples.
3978+ Resume Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Sample Painter Resume Template
Decorative Painters Resume
If you are a painter who has a degree or doctorate in arts, then this painter resume template is one for you. Write your educational qualification from doctorate to post graduation to under graduation, work experience (duration with all the places you have worked before), publications and projects you have completed along with any other accolades in the field.
Construction Painters Resume
This painter resume template can benefit those who have skills in not only manual panting but also designing using software like Adobe Illustrator. This resume template is for you if you want to apply for managerial jobs in different art or architectural firms. You have to enter your skill set (manual as well as knowledge of useful software), work experience, educational qualification as well as projects undertaken in the past. If you have any referrals, you can even add them in your resume.
Commercial Painters Resume
Are you a commercial painter and looking to make your resume? This painter resume template is the perfect choice for you. You have to mention in it your knowledge about paints (colour mixing and combinations), skill set you possess, work you have done in the past and your education history. You can also write additional personal information which can benefit the employer.
Painters Resume Template
This is a very useful painter resume template if you are a painter having knowledge of different software and can create digital art of various kinds. It can be used to apply for managerial posts for designers at various firms. Start by writing your skill set, describe the software you excel at and then mention the projects you have completed in the past. Also mention your previous place of work and position you held there.
Professional Painter Resume Template
If you are a professional painter experienced in painting bungalows and apartments and want to build a resume, this Cashier Resume Template will give you all you need for that. Write your painting skills, your specialties and difficult projects you have done in the past. Also mention your educational qualifications.
Sample Painter Resume Template
Auto Painter Resume Template
Painter Studio Resume Template
1. What to Include in a Painters Resume?
Your resume should include everything you have achieved in the field of painting. Make sure you leave no detail as you are never sure what may catch the employer’s attention. Write your past experience as well as various projects you have completed. Start with your academic qualifications if you have done higher education in the field of art.
If you are a designer, include all the software you have knowledge on and also mention the experience you have in them. Mention the different positions you have held in previous jobs if you are looking for a managerial position. For manual painters, mention skills that will be useful in different sites. You may also see Executive Resume Template.
Painters Resume Tips
- Make sure you start your resume with the points that are most related to the job you are applying for. For people applying as designers, they should start by mentioning the software they can use. If you are applying for a managerial position, start by writing your work experience. You may also see Free Resume Templates.
- If you are applying as an on-site painter, start by writing the skills you have that make you best suited for that job. Start with your educational qualifications for applying in institutes.
- Put more stress on your strong points. Your specialty should be the highlight of your resume and make sure you write enough stuff about it.
- Mention any extra skills you have that make you different from most people in your field. This often gives you an edge while applying for the job.
2. Mistakes to Avoid in Painters Resume
- Don’t make your resume too long. Usually, multiple candidates apply for jobs and employers don’t have enough time or patience to go through lengthy resumes. Make sure your resume is short but strong.
- Don’t write irrelevant content. Skills or experiences in fields that are of no consequences to the job you are applying for should be avoided or mentioned in short.
- Do not write qualifications in a haphazard way. Follow the template and write in the resume format as it is written in and follow its order.
The anchor texts given the name of the templates are internal links to the resume templates. Click on each of them to check out various resume examples and choose the one that is the best fit according to your qualifications and the job you are applying for. Happy job hunting.