Providing different kinds of services requires service providers to secure service quotations. Be it for services in terms of assistance, specific work, and employment, writing a quotation for such services can be a lot of help in the long run. For a number of services offered by different businesses, service quotation templates make for easy distribution.
There is no strict service quotation format for as long as it is able to address the client’s concerns and needs. Service quotation templates are valid despite the varied formats they come in. Each format is necessary as they cater to a wide range of service types being offered in the market today.
Service Quotation for Photography
Professional Service Quotation
How to Write a Service Quotation
It makes no difference to write a service quotation in DOC file format or create a quotation template in Excel. In general, the method of writing a service quotation may vary, but the elements necessary for its completion remain the same.
Here are general steps on how to write a service quotation:
- Business Identification – Consider the identification details of a service provider as the header of the quotation. Embodied in this part are the details of the service provider as well as that of the client. A service quotation header, as observed in a sales quotation template, should include the terms “quotation” or “estimate”.
- Quotation Content – A brief and specific description of services should be included in the document both for reference (in case of any dispute) and transaction monitoring.
- Total Amount – The compensation for all of the services rendered is expected at the bottom most part of every quotation. In any project quotation format, the total summation of the corresponding monetary value of any project in its entirety should also be specified at the last portion of the project quotation.
Car Rental Service
Service Agreement Quotation
Tips on How to Write a Perfect Service Quotation
Like an invoice of services rendered or products sold, a service quotation is useful when tracking how much effort has been poured out for a certain type of service and how much value there is to a specific amount of service provided.
Every business always aims to generate the perfect service quotation and here are tips on how to create one:
- Specify service quotation header. As per creation of a specific service quotation for the type of services that your business has, always specify according to the facts you have on hand upon writing the document.
- Do not complicate items in the service quotation. In cases where the number of services to be rendered are required in bulk, there might be a tendency for items to look messy and complicated in the service quotation. A suggested format for a service quotation in PDF would be a table organizer that simply divides all the items and their respective information in specific blocks.
- Attach other relevant deliverable when necessary. Other separate deliverable may be needed by clients for additional proof and legitimacy of service quotations. Attachment of invoices and receipts may not be necessary; however, they can be used to complement an efficient and perfect service quotation.
As different types of services have corresponding value, price quotation templates are also available for download should clients want exact prices for the services they have availed of.