A sign-in sheet is often a necessary document in all kinds of events, programs, and meetings. This is especially required when you are dealing with a lot of visitors, participants, applicants, or employees and need to keep track for documentation purposes, follow-up actions, as well as for security reasons. When you are running an event with a personnel of volunteers, your management system will be different. You will need different kinds of sign-in sheets to request different kinds of information per your event. These free volunteer templates will show you the various ways you can style your sign-in sheet for volunteer programs.
These free templates will be immediately useful to either print and use directly or as a guideline to your own sign-in sheets.
17+ Volunteer Templates - Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI) - START DOWNLOADING
Sample Volunteer Sign in Sheet Template
Volunteer Sign in Sheet
Blank Sign in Sheet Template
Sign In Sign Out Sheet Template
Event Sign in Sheet Template
Event Volunteer Sign-In Sheet
Printable Volunteer Sign-In Sheet Template
Individual Volunteer Sign-In Sheet
Project Volunteer Sign-In Sheet
Free Volunteer Sign-In Sheet Template
Designing an Appropriate Volunteer Sign-In Sheet
Many kinds of events will require visitors and participants to sign in at the door. This happens also for club and office meetings. A volunteer program will be a specific kind of event that will naturally require a different Event Sign-In Sheet from the other examples.
Depending on the program, these sign-in sheets might have to serve as a record or proof of attendance, in case you are going to compensate your volunteers.
Here are some of the volunteer sign-in sheets you might find useful in this collection:
- Event Volunteer Sign-In Sheet – this is good for walk-in volunteers, as it will include all sorts of registration information as address and contact details. They will need to specify whether they are above 18 years of age as well.
- Printable Volunteer Sign-In Sheet – this simple layout is good for tallying hours of voluntary effort, especially if in accordance with a probationary directive.
- Individual Volunteer Sign-In Sheet – for large-scale “come one, come all” kinds of volunteer programs, this is a good way to track hours as well as count how many first-timers and repeat volunteers are in attendance.
- Free Volunteer Sign-In Sheet Template – this is another simple, handy form for extensive programs. Includes a statement of understanding and consent that is also applicable for minors as participants.
- Volunteer Service Sign-In Sheet – this is good for campus and schoolyard volunteer programs as it includes a space to mention center and classroom information. See also Classroom Volunteer Sign-In Sheet for a simpler template.
- Training Volunteer Sign-In Sheet – is a tailored example for in-person service unit training. This can be modified to apply for any membership service program.
As you can see, the scope of required information will differ. Most volunteer programs will require a sign-out space as well as a sign-in. It is wise to appoint a supervisor to make sure everyone signs in and out and supplies the required details before beginning work or leaving the event site.
Volunteer Service Sign-In Sheet
Volunteer Staff Sign-In Sheet
Classroom Volunteer Sign-In Sheet
Blank Volunteer Sign-In Sheet Template
Training Volunteer Sign-In Sheet
How to Use These Templates (Plus Bonus Sheets)
You can download any of these templates as PDF files to print out for free. When your details vary, your best options will be the plainer templates.
If you’re looking for another kind of Sign-Up Sheet, we stock several kinds: for attendance, patient sign-in, employee sign-in, as well as general meeting sign-in sheets. These are all free documents, so check them out and find what you need within seconds.